England: Thomas Tuchel signs 18 month contract with England from Jan 1 2025 (Official)

Nobody

There should only have been one man lined up to replace Woy but he's now Manyoo manager. José fits the bill on every level. They've fucked up badly not having him lined up.

Mourinho relies on transfers and sculpting a team that fits his ideal of quick turnover football. Not to mention the fact he's a complete cunt.

Nah, should've been Ancelotti. He was absolutely made for the job. We need a brilliant man-manager with a proven track record in knockout football and nobody does it better than Carlo in those areas. If we'd offered it to him a year ago he'd have taken it in a second.

Guest Howaythetoon

Rafa is ironically an ideal candidate. I agree about Ancellotti mind Ronaldo. Jose would work I think, but it could go either way with him. I'd give it to Howe, let him build an England team. He has a great philosophy, is young, and could get the best out of our more talented younger players.

Rafa is ironically an ideal candidate. I agree about Ancellotti mind Ronaldo. Jose would work I think, but it could go either way with him. I'd give it to Howe, let him build an England team. He has a great philosophy, is young, and could get the best out of our more talented younger players.

Not really. :lol:

He absolutely lives for football, it would ruin him only being involved once every other month.

Guest Howaythetoon

Not really. :lol:

He absolutely lives for football, it would ruin him only being involved once every other month.

I meant in terms of tactics, preparation, cup tournaments etc. I'd fancy a Rafa side against anyone in a one off game, even a championship NUFC say against a PL Man Utd.

There should only have been one man lined up to replace Woy but he's now Manyoo manager. José fits the bill on every level. They've fucked up badly not having him lined up.

Mourinho relies on transfers and sculpting a team that fits his ideal of quick turnover football. Not to mention the fact he's a complete cunt.

Nah, should've been Ancelotti. He was absolutely made for the job. We need a brilliant man-manager with a proven track record in knockout football and nobody does it better than Carlo in those areas. If we'd offered it to him a year ago he'd have taken it in a second.

Yeah Carlo first, agree. He'd already signed with Bayern months ago though, they maybe could have snuck in and nicked Jose at some point.

Either way that's the level they need to be looking at, not fucking Klinsmann or Allardyce.

We were quite lucky with Rafa. Usually the best managers want the best jobs.

Yeah. So better not to try and get top class proven winners if you're the FA then? Even though you can pay the biggest wage in the business and the massive achievement it would be to make the national side successful after so much abject failure. Pardiola then pls.

Guest palnese

All the top managers are currently employed by top clubs. Be very surprised if any of them decides to leave for the England job.

Not that I give a flying fuck about who's in charge of England.

The fuck you gan on about then? :lol:

Pretty obvious the FA could attract pretty much any manager who was willing to work in international football like. They're just thick as fuck.

I'd prefer an English manager anyway tbh, even though they're mostly shite.