England

Yorkie

Guest firetotheworks

This being Newcastle United, I'm just wondering which one is Rafa :anguish:

Tbf, I can't imagine that being a bit dodgy is something that Ashley would be bothered about like.

This being Newcastle United, I'm just wondering which one is Rafa :anguish:

Tbf, I can't imagine that being a bit dodgy is something that Ashley would be bothered about like.

:lol: true, other than the recent requirement for him to clean up his act commercially.  "it's unfortunate that I've had to let Rafa go because he didn't put those three pints of San Miguel onto our Corporate Hospitality Register, but in keeping with the new spirit of openness at all my brands it was the only course available to me"

Not a chance Rafa would be involved in anything like that, putting aside that he's not actually corrupt, he makes very good money as it is, there's absolutely no need for him to ever look for a dodgy payment.

Pardew must be one of them.

Manager 1

Ex-Premier League manager allegedly liked “bungs” in cash or deposited in a Swiss bank account. Pagliara said: “I can call [X] now and all it is with [X] is 'How much, Pino? And will it be the same Swiss bank account?’”  Redknapp

Manager 2

Ex-top flight manager has had “more backhanders than Wimbledon”. Pagliara said: “This is what I hate... the guy that used to need the money but he’s had so much now that all of a sudden he’s whiter than white.”  joe kinnear

Manager 3

After managing several British clubs, he was allegedly fired by one for having “his fingers in the till”. Pagliara said he would get involved if “you understand that when we do deals I have to have a carrier bag with some cash”.  Pardew

Manager 4

Pagliara said of this boss with Premier League experience: “We know him very, very well. We do a transfer, [X] has winked at us and said 'Yeah, I want the player. Is there a little coffee for me, Pino?’ Yeah, course there is.”  McClaren

Manager 5

Ex-Premier League manager who, said Pagliara, would call him and say “here’s the number”, and give him details of a Swiss account. He said: “It was always numbered accounts.”  Fergie

Manager 6

A former player who now manages, he allegedly likes extra money to secure deals because he is not on a big salary at his club. Pagliara said: “[X] takes a few [inaudible] because he’s not being paid big money.”    Hughes

Manager 7

Ex-Premier League manager is another “we can put on the payroll”. If a player was transferred for £10m, “we’ll turn round to [X] and say, listen, if you take this player we’ll look after you. OK? OK, boom.”  Souness

Manager 8

Agent Dax Price said this long-serving manager would pick three trusted players and tell them he was paying them an extra £8,000 per month, on condition that they paid him £4,000 per month each.  Paul Tisdale

My guesses.

Guest firetotheworks

Entrapment has nothing to do with it. During a 10 month investigation it lead them to allerdyce & he was dumb enough to go for it. His one chance to show some humility & he's as arrogant as ever.

Exactly, entrapment is when it's something that you normally wouldn't do. Allardyce seems to think that it's simply being caught by people undercover. :lol:

As for Rafa...:lol: The guy spends his free time with his family and helping his wife's charity. He aint got time to dick around, let alone work dodgy. I reckon he's the type who would be livid at even the slightest hint that someone wanted corrupt info etc.

Exactly, Poot.

Idiotic suggestion.

As for Rafa...:lol: The guy spends his free time with his family and helping his wife's charity. He aint got time to dick around, let alone work dodgy. I reckon he's the type who would be livid at even the slightest hint that someone wanted corrupt info etc.

This'll turn out to be raising money for the IRA.

This'll turn out to be raising money for the IRA.

:smitten:

Tiocfaidh ár Rafá!

http://i4.irishmirror.ie/incoming/article7818943.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Liverpool-v-Newcastle.jpg

So are the Telegraph going to reveal names or are they now just teasing with info they can't back up?

If you watch the video's released so far they've hidden the names of clubs/managers that the agents and managers (so far only Allardyce) talk about.  No doubt so they can keep them for later revelations.  They can back them up by simply removing the bleeps from the names.  Maybe they haven't released anymore so far because everyone not actually shown in the videos directly will be doing everything they can to stop it coming out.

Manager 3, sacked for having his fingers in the till would lead me to a manager who has managed in England and Wales, whose past employer was subsequently highly questioning of his transfer dealings and if they were really pissed off may have attempted to black ball him when he was close to getting another club. Sound familiar?

So are the Telegraph going to reveal names or are they now just teasing with info they can't back up?

If you watch the video's released so far they've hidden the names of clubs/managers that the agents and managers (so far only Allardyce) talk about.  No doubt so they can keep them for later revelations.  They can back them up by simply removing the bleeps from the names.  Maybe they haven't released anymore so far because everyone not actually shown in the videos directly will be doing everything they can to stop it coming out.

They've only released the Allardyce one because they have video evidence of him saying it himself.

All of the others are hearsay from dodgy agents, so they cannot release them or they'll be subject to lots of compensation if it turns out to be incorrect.

Every article and action taken by reporters will have been closely scrutinised by Telegraph's lawyers. They have to get every word published spot on to avoid the risk of legal or criminal liability. By not getting the names it means that Telegraph lawyers are not happy for these to be published and will be kept out of the public domain.