England

Yorkie

Never thought I'd give this much thought to, or defend, a footballer's tattoo, mind :lol: Just out of all the shit tattoos out there, this one at least has a deeper meaning, even if I agree the tattoo itself isn't a looker.

The Sun and Mail absolutely fucking despise him because he’s young, black and successful and hasn’t played for a preferable club in London. It’s dog whistle racism because they don’t have the balls to just state it.

https://twitter.com/adamkeyworth/status/1001218545588502530

He’s already posted about his Dad, literally, being shot to death about it BTW.

And I don’t even like the bloke that much.

the one that really gets me is the dirty car one, I know the sun's standards for what qualifies as news is low but good lord its just a dirty car who the fuck cares. And who the fuck reads this shit?

I think what pisses me off more was deciding it was an offence to both buy luxury items or look for bargains. What the fuck is the guy allowed to buy? :lol:

It's unbelievable they get away with it on all fronts.

Being Raheem Sterling, it doesn’t seem like the wisest moves. 

But considering that sink was front page news, Seemingly he’s gone the ‘fuck it’ route. 

The Sun: Raheem Sterling.  Greedy bling boy buying expensive tat.

Also The Sun: Raheem Sterling. Cheap bastard extraordinaire. 

Too much focus on selecting players deemed versatile has ironically enough left the squad looking very unbalanced.

This is a superb post and sums it up perfectly. There's nothing there apart from Kane, Vardy and Sterling. Everything else is pish.

I think what pisses me off more was deciding it was an offence to both buy luxury items or look for bargains. What the fuck is the guy allowed to buy? :lol:

It's unbelievable they get away with it on all fronts.

It's the Sun's working class paradox.

If it was Kate Middleton it would be oh so adorable that she was scrimping in poundland, and she would look 'simply stunning' in even the cheapest of Primark rags.

that sun thread is amazing, the dirty car one is absolutely incredible...i often wonder about the choices i've made in my life and think how things could have been different, but at no point have i ever considered the path that would have led me to be sitting writing about a footballers car being dirty

I'd like to think I'm one of the most laid back people you meet but this has me appalled.

It's 2018, what was going on in their mind. You can't call your group "Mothers Against Guns", how discriminating.

There are very few things in life in which I give less of a shit about than what is tattooed on Raheem Sterling's leg.

I find it bizarre that a national newspaper would put it on their front page. What worries me is the depth of their target audience.

I'd like to think I'm one of the most laid back people you meet but this has me appalled.

It's 2018, what was going on in their mind. You can't call your group "Mothers Against Guns", how discriminating.

The Mackems would be up in arms given what the acronym is.

Guest firetotheworks

Although saying that, they seem to have a particular dislike for Sturridge, like. It's obviously incredibly transparent, but as soon as they get their claws in on one person they never let go. Black, young, rich, and successful therefore they fucking hate him, bonus points for him being disliked by Liverpool fans and forcing them to share their dislike with The Sun.

What you have to remember is that the people who read the sun and listen to piers Morgan are the type of people who love reading about footballers and celebrities whilst making Facebook updates saying soldiers should get footballers wages. They are also the same cunts who voted BREXIT, and share Britain first posts.

Anyone respectful actually give a fuck what the Sun and Piers Morgan says?

Although saying that, they seem to have a particular dislike for Sturridge, like. It's obviously incredibly transparent, but as soon as they get their claws in on one person they never let go. Black, young, rich, and successful therefore they fucking hate him, bonus points for him being disliked by Liverpool fans and forcing them to share their dislike with The Sun.

Racist.