England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

Guest chopey

Vardy is wasted in this team without someone like Shelvey giving him balls to run onto, however I'm very impressed with the way southgate has moulded this team very solid B+ from me.

:lol: I mean there's a bunch of players who are playing tonight who obviously won't start.

It's not as if we're going to get injuries or suspensions or players lacking form or anything where you'd need players on their toes like.

Well obviously, just saying that if you are concerned about relying on Welbeck then don't be.

:lol: I mean there's a bunch of players who are playing tonight who obviously won't start.

It's not as if we're going to get injuries or suspensions or players lacking form or anything where you'd need players on their toes like.

Well obviously, just saying that if you are concerned about relying on Welbeck then don't be.

No idea what your point is. He's in the squad so may as well give him some minutes.

Didn't realise he'd actually scored 15 goals for England mind. :lol:

No idea what your point is. He's in the squad so may as well give him some minutes.

Didn't realise he'd actually scored 15 goals for England mind. :lol:

Eh? i was responding to the above posts about not rating Welbeck. Not against him having minutes, just saying that there a lot of players playing tonight who won't start so don't worry about it.

Our own Miroslav Klose.

Maybe the B-Tec version :lol:

Klose & Podolski scored more goals between them in the 2010 World Cup than they did in the whole of the 2009/10 domestic season. :lol:

Makes a mockery of the whole, "pick players on form" line.

Just proper reiterated the need for someone like Shelvey, imo.

Aye that was our second team, so to speak, and it's a friendly but expected more from Loftus-Cheek when he was in a midfield with Henderson and Delph. He had a real opportunity to try and carry us forward and didn't really take it.