England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

England have looked very comfortable and I like that they have been quite measured and calm in their approach play.

Think England should be very happy. It will have to be a bad error that costs them in any way this game.

Glenn Hoddle is going to jinx this the way he's wetting his panties over us displaying a basic level of competence for 19 minutes.

Aye his 'Columbia will be fearing us on the corners' was a bit cringe.

They're not even playing that well, just not playing badly. Hate it when people lose their shit and can't objectively look at a game. Atm I'd say we look a bit better than them as their forward players are very isolated and we're getting good support up to Kane. That's literally it.

They don't look anything like as dangerous without James like.

England have looked very comfortable and I like that they have been quite measured and calm in their approach play.

Think England should be very happy. It will have to be a bad error that costs them in any way this game.

Something very England like then!

Something very England like then!

Don't say that man. They look good. If they score first I think they will really turn it on.

Guest neesy111

Sterlng's pace is rattling them big time. Ali and Lingard are not even in this atm

Aye, sterling is the key for us.

Sterlng's pace is rattling them big time. Ali and Lingard are not even in this atm

Aye, sterling is the key for us.

Don't have any faith in him to provide the cutting edge through the middle.