England

Yorkie

Guest firetotheworks

James not even making the bench is fantastic news. Still really nervous like, I haven't felt like this about England for a while, it's nice.

Obviously hope for the best, but feel our last 3 games gives no true insight to how we will handle a better side in a knockout game. I suspect we will continue to make defensive mistakes that we got away with against Tunisia and Panama, but get punished for it today. Feel this will be a game where we will need a 2 or more goals to win.

Surprised how much the Panama scoreline has got some media and fans carried away (not aiming that at any on here, a MSM and Social Media observation). It was good beating of a terrible side and that's all.

Not too nervous as I think this is tough one to expect a win, but if win and well it will be the true sign that we are doing better at tournament level.

Don't you realize? The next time you see sky, it'll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the best of stuff for us. But right now, they got to do what's right for them. Because it's their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here.