England

Nobody

I’d go with Steve Cooper after the next Euros. Knows the setup and will have already had some of these players before.

24 minutes ago, Smal said:

I'm pretty sure 90% of the tactics come from Steve Holland, not Southgate. The ideas behind the tactical approach are sound.

You could see it yesterday. We were trying to play like Conte's Chelsea did with constant switches of play to try and outnumber their full backs. It just didn't work. Primarily I would say because we aren't coached well enough, but also because Harry Maguire and Conor Coady are trash and very slow with the ball, Jarrod Bowen looked like he'd never played for England before (who knew), Declan Rice seemed to want to play in defence most of the game and James Justin and Mason Mount playing on the same side as two right-footers makes no sense. Kane also maybe drifts too much to the extent that he doesn't occupy the centre back enough.

It makes far more sense to judge England when they're at full strength though, like when they're in tournament football. They've done pretty well there. 

edit: I mean look at this. Maguire is so bad with the ball that Rice basically decided he had to come and take the ball off him.

image.thumb.png.228ab3f10942ff14b8d50a1d2bad90c8.png

You lost me at England 

1 minute ago, brummie said:

Southgate is basically an international Steve Bruce. 

Steve Bruce with O Levels.

Steve Bruce if Steve Bruce could wear ties without strangling himself.