England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

1 minute ago, ramirez said:

Another one for unpopular opinions but find it be try hard to support England atm with so many rule changes etc from fa to spite us. I know it’s petty as not the players faults etc but that’s where I’m at. 

FA haven’t changed any rules to “spite us”

Your issue is with the PL

I follow England on Twitter and I've not Gordon in anything yet. Admittedly I've not gone back through everything from the last couple of days and checked but I wonder whether he's still actually injured and hasn't trained properly yet? Might struggle to make the SJP friendly if that's the case. 

4 minutes ago, Smal said:

I’m hoping it’s Guehi left back and Trips right back. Fear for Trips if he’s having to play left back.

never fills me with confidence at LB

Just now, andycap said:

It looks like Southgate is gonna go with Trippier as our leftback at the euros. Crazy selection. 

Based on this B team?

Just now, andycap said:

It looks like Southgate is gonna go with Trippier as our leftback at the euros. Crazy selection. 

Yeah. He's in decline and will be a miracle if he doesn't cost a goal during the tournament 

Just now, andycap said:

The lack of natural LBs in the squad is shocking - ok if there’s a Tino about but none of the rest of the RBs can play LB imo 

1 minute ago, nemtizz said:

Based on this B team?

Based on them having no fit left back in the squad and trippier having played there under Southgate before I'd presume