England

Yorkie

You get the feeling Allardyce is pretty well connected in the FA to get the job in the first place. I doubt his friends would be too keen to investigate further. It would be all dismissed as pub talk, as Fat Sam said about the Panorama footage the last time.

What kind of a fiend drinks wine in pints though?

The FA only gave him a job to keep the media happy, I don't think they were particularly keen on him, they were just too scared to give it to another foreigner and probably didn't want to take a chance with someone like Howe.

The assistant manager of a high-profile football club accepted a £5,000 cash “bung”

"High profile" is an interesting phrase here, on other allegations they've specified premier league, so I'm guessing this is a big name in the Championship.

There's no way he survives this, everyone already knew he was bent as fuck after the Panorama cover up. The FA will go down with him if they don't act.

That's how I'm looking at it, aye :thup:

Kaveh Solhekol

Given list with names of 7 managers who fear they've been stung by Telegraph just like Sam Allardyce. 5 English, 2 ex international managers

pls be pards

Kaveh Solhekol

Given list with names of 7 managers who fear they've been stung by Telegraph just like Sam Allardyce. 5 English, 2 ex international managers

pls be pards

Are there even 5 English managers in the Premier League?

Guess it will be football league managers