England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

Really stupid, Southgate should be using these friendlies to try to fix some of the problems we had. Every man and his dog has said we need some creativity in the middle, so to address so called injured drop outs he first calls up Jake Livermore then Jack Cork. WTF, the man is insane and clearly well out of his depth, he's going to get slaughtered in the press in the summer, I hope he's prepared for that.

Guest firetotheworks

Delph's played like 10 games in the last month tbf [emoji38]

I know what you mean though. He's miles better than some of the other selections. Livermore ffs. :anguish:

Delph's played like 10 games in the last month tbf [emoji38]

I know what you mean though. He's miles better than some of the other selections. Livermore ffs. :anguish:

Winks? Wtf! hes now pulled out, but should he really be there?

Yes, he's been consistently good against some top opposition including Real Madrid. Its not like the days when you had Scholes, Lampard, Gerrard in centre mid

Guest firetotheworks

I've been impressed with Winks tbh. Completely came out of nowhere for me. Didn't expect him to be any good, but although it's early days, putting in a really good midfield performance against Real Madrid is going to grab your attention like.

Guest firetotheworks

Is this how people end up being viewed as daft old bigots?

I mean it's propr shite craic, but unacceptable and getting banned for life?