England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

Can England create enough opportunities? Panama aside (utter shit) they create not much in open play. Sterling looks like he's sent his painter and decorator brother in his place. He has to be dropped.

Honest question, are you ever happy?

I dont know how someone could be that one guy who is this negative when the entire country is buzzing at the moment. :lol:

England have been shit, why are you burying your heads in the sand? :lol:

It's fine to be happy about reaching the QF and potentially beyond, but it seems quite a lot of people are turning a blind eye to their, quite frankly, Pardew-like performances.

It's fine to be happy about reaching the QF and potentially beyond, but it seems quite a lot of people are turning a blind eye to their, quite frankly, Pardew-like performances.

We score from set pieces.

We don't bottle games

We don't hoof the ball

You talk shit.

We don't bottle games

We don't hoof the ball

You talk shit.

Pretty much. :lol:

We don't bottle games

We don't hoof the ball

You talk shit.

No fluency

Too many safe/sideways passes (negative)

Too many attacking players not playing to their potential

You talk a lot more shit.

This is the most organised and best an England team has played in about a decade. We'll take what we can get. :lol:

Also, I think a lot of people are "turning a blind eye" as for the first time in a very long time people have a team and a squad that we can be proud of, and there is genuine optimism and a good feeling around the place at the moment, and even if we are failing to see our weaknesses, honestly I couldn't care less, as i'd much rather have this current feeling, then the feeling of pessimism that has plagued England in tournaments in recent year, as that's going to ultimately help the team, knowing everyone at home is rooting for them.

I think this England squad is still in the development stage, to get to a quater final or semi final will be massive.  The experience from this to take into the euros will be massive and then on to the next world cup.

I mean he's right in saying England have hardly been playing good football like. Apart from 20 minutes against Tunisia I think England have looked pretty ordinary and a little one-dimensional. Not terrible, but I wouldn't say particularly good either. I do get the impression they have a big performance to pull out against one of the bigger sides should they beat Sweden.

Guest neesy111

We don't bottle games

We don't hoof the ball

You talk shit.

No fluency

Too many safe/sideways passes (negative)

Too many attacking players not playing to their potential

You talk a lot more shit.

:jesuswept:

The only thing missing from England is creativity in the final third because we don't have top end midfield talent.

That aside we play pretty good football imo, you can't make the players into Modric magically. We pass it around well from the back into midfield we just hit a wall in the final 20-25 yards of the pitch.

None of which is the managers fault like it would be with Pardew :anguish: