England

Yorkie

This could be seen as discriminatory towards Eastern European countries but it’s pretty clear they are 40-50 years behind the U.K. in terms of racism and attitudes to racism

Pretty strong generalisation that man. I have had multiple lengthy stays in Eastern Europe - meeting many people along the way in which the shameful views on display in this game aren't all that prevalent as one might assume. Individuals and small groups, I'm sure. But a large collection of incredibly diverse countries should not be tarred with the same brush in this instance.

Beating them 10 nil and get them to play home games with just away fans for the next five years would be a much better punishment than abandoning the game

sadly what happens when stadium bans are implemented is the away fans can't get in and somehow a decent group of home fans still get in. Either kick them out for 10 years or failing that no home games full stop, eg play england twice in england etc

This could be seen as discriminatory towards Eastern European countries but it’s pretty clear they are 40-50 years behind the U.K. in terms of racism and attitudes to racism

Pretty strong generalisation that man. I have had multiple lengthy stays in Eastern Europe - meeting many people along the way in which the shameful views on display in this game aren't all that prevalent as one might assume. Individuals and small groups, I'm sure. But a large collection of incredibly diverse countries should not be tarred with the same brush in this instance.

I didn't want to get into this conversation too deep right now, but I know plenty people that look just like me that have visited and even lived in these areas with no issues whatsoever.

These fans did not start the game with this, but only once their team started getting dealt with. It's only encouraging them if the players walk off because they determine so. These are nobodies man. It's crazy.

If they're getting hammered. Continue to batter them, and one the match is done then no more games there or no more home crowds or whatever.

I would love to see the day where the black players have that kind of determination and mindset against this stuff. It will shut them up very quickly. But it is what it is.

They're all so proud of what they're doing.

It's disgusting like. Walking out the ground hands held high as if they'd accomplished something.

Absolute neanderthals.

Eject them, simple as that. It's only going to continue in future games.

Yeah I can hear it as well. Nobody seems to be to reacting. So not sure.

Think they've realised it's a lot more fun making mugs of their shitty team and embarrassing them that way. Good on them.