England

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, Disco said:

Going off wiki they’ve got 3-4 players that will be pros in Italy so maybe a little higher. Must be good crack for them. 

‘Will the need the week off boss I’m playing at Wembley on Thursday.’

Yeah exactly. The 'poor things' line that (understandably) gets repeated every time we see them is a bit false. They're just normal people who are decent at football who get to play international superstars a couple of times a year. It must be class. :lol:

12 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Yeah exactly. The 'poor things' line that (understandably) gets repeated every time we see them is a bit false. They're just normal people who are decent at football who get to play international superstars a couple of times a year. It must be class. :lol:

Exactly and now there’s the nations league for competitive games. Be properly hoping to draw as many different teams every time.

It was a very assured and mature performance by Bellingham. It's hard to believe that he's 17. I did wonder whether the German emphasis on team work is shaping him positively. Foden has talent to burn, but he seemed to fall into the trap of looking to do something spectacular every time he got the ball. 

4 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

I feel so out of touch with England. Every time I’ve seen Rice in the past he’s looked mediocre. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Before this season I agreed with you but he is having a really good one in fairness.