England

Yorkie

Is Sancho injured?

There's issues with players coming from Germany due to Covid restrictions.

Interesting they list/view Saka as a forward going off the graphic.

But Bellingham is there?

Is he? Oh well, discount my gubbins then. Just read earlier Lewandowski probably won't play for Poland as a result of the covid stuff.

Edit: just had a look and he's an injury doubt for the weekend.

Is Sancho injured?

There's issues with players coming from Germany due to Covid restrictions.

Interesting they list/view Saka as a forward going off the graphic.

But Bellingham is there?

Is he? Oh well, discount my gubbins then. Just read earlier Lewandowski probably won't play for Poland as a result of the covid stuff.

Edit: just had a look and he's an injury doubt for the weekend.

Wasn't in the squad in their last game.

It can only be two out of Trippier, James and TAA so it makes sense to drop the out-of-form one. Headline story though, for sure.

TBF it's quite unusual for someone to get dropped because of bad form.

Unless they're a striker, yeah.

I’m not surprised at all but absolutely no one could convince me Dier and Mings are better defenders than Lascelles. Dier has cost Spurs loads of points and Joelinton gave Mings the run around last week. Joelinton...

Tarkowski and Mee are both far superior to those two as well.

Big squad expected due to three matches, but even then does the 10 man defence suggest Southgate is going to persist with the back three/wing-backs? I get that when you look at the underwhelming options there, but just seems wrong a team far better going forward has to sacrifice a great attacker for a mediocre defender.

Big squad expected due to three matches, but even then does the 10 man defence suggest Southgate is going to persist with the back three/wing-backs? I get that when you look at the underwhelming options there, but just seems wrong a team far better going forward has to sacrifice a great attacker for a mediocre defender.

Unpopular opinion here - that’s the only way we will win the euros

And I say that because I think despite good - rashford , sancho, foden Sterling all are good players but all are not top etchelon- you couldn’t rely on any of them running in 1:1

Foden the most likely to have that potential just think the others lack composure

Grealish could be the ace in the pack