England

Yorkie

8 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I had my TV on mute and was only half watching but it looked like a Hungary player (who looked like he was being subbed off) had his arm in the Nazi salute position and his finger over his top lip to look like he had a tash.

I can’t rewind as I’m watching online.

To he fair the screen does say we are playing Hun.

1 minute ago, hakka said:

Glad I turned this off half time. Sounds like we've got shitter. :lol:

Thought England had moved past these kind of completely abject performances. Been awful.

England missed out not getting Howe in instead of Southgate. Their loss is definitely our gain.

Southgate's benefited from favourable fixtures in the last few tournaments and we play rubbish football.

Edited by PeepShow4life
Grammar

12 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Don’t think that’s accurate. It’s a damn sight more competitive than international friendlies used to be.

It’s a glorified friendly/qualifying tournament. No one cares about winning it. It’s great for European football as teams play against similarly ranked teams giving smaller national chances to win as well as qualify for major tournaments. However, in history no one will remember who won it. And I am one of the few that prefer international football to club football due to its charm (and Brazil always at least entering tournaments with a chance to win it compred to Newcastle :lol:) 

4 minutes ago, PeepShow4life said:

England missed out not getting Howe in instead of Southgate. Their loss is definitely our gain.

Southgate's benefited from favourable fixtures in the last few tournaments and we play rubbish football.

His decision making and in game management is also piss poor. Can't believe the easy ride he got for his performance in the Euro final.

1 minute ago, The Butcher said:

[emoji38]

He's one of the most talented footballers in England.

A slightly bad performance and he gets called shit :lol: 

Reece James is a fantastic player. The fact he’s more solid defensively than TAA makes me think he’ll surpass him one day.