England

Yorkie

7 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Seeing people upset Maddison hasn’t been picked. Honestly not sure how you fit him into the systems Southgate plays or who you’d cut in favour of him. 

His stats surprised me when I saw them recently. 12 goals & 8 assists is pretty impressive. We do seem top heavy in his position though. I’d 100% have him at Newcastle if we don’t get Paqueta.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

Take it Southgate doesn't play any fantasy football. Maddison was FPL player of the month in May with 46 pts (4 goals and 3 assists in 4 games). Should be enough for a place in the squad.

16 minutes ago, Peder75 said:

Take it Southgate doesn't play any fantasy football. Maddison was FPL player of the month in May with 46 pts (4 goals and 3 assists in 4 games). Should be enough for a place in the squad.

Pretty sure the England manager won't select his squad based on fantasy football. 

38 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Anyone know where I can watch this game in the US (that involves me not moving from this couch)?

Looks like pay per view on my comcast cable. 25 USD too so I'll have to just read about it.

edit: Looks like you can stream it off FuboTV also, I only had that for a short time.

Edited by McDog

Guest neesy111
Just now, toontownman said:

Packed house at wembley. 

Looks like they gave away tickets to every youth club possible.

It's in Hungary.