England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

22 minutes ago, Barnes23 said:

england-xi_2022WC_November-9c51873ac1f10

Once Phillips is up to full fitness. Think Maddison could be utilised well cutting in from the right, not that Southgate would dare to play such an attacking lineup. 

Pickford is a level below Pope, not sure why anyone on this forum would choose him even if Southgate almost certainly will. 

Disagree. Pickford is a step up on Pope and more importantly has the big game experience from the last two campaigns. Not sure how you can pick Phillips over Rice if you're going for a holding midfielder.

8 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

He's clearly mint, like. If patchy. On form probably England's best #10 ahead of Maddison. I'd start Maddison over him right now though.

Aye would start Maddison, too. Actively searches for the ball and always involved while Mount does stuff “off the ball” that I have no idea about. 

I don’t disagree about that. It’s just that he doesn’t stand out or boss the game. I usually don’t know he’s playing unless he scores or assists.  He just kind of appears in positions and takes his chances. I can’t say I’ve ever seen a MOTM performance from Mount. I’m sure they’ll come but at this stage in his career, I don’t really know what he does. 

Edited by Astroblack

Really glad Wilson is in there, but went on the BBC's squad selector and couldn't bring myself to complete it because the midfield is so rank.  And that's before Cuntgate picks Kane to throw himself on the floor in midfield, whilst the referee shakes his head and waves 'play on'. Absolutely rank squad for a rank tournament.

Fuck the whole thing, and roll on the resumption of our awesome season. 

2 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

Decent song but Baddiel is a talentless slimy cunt. 

For that reason, I'm out. 

Fat Les for me. 

Fucking hate Baddiel. Wish him nothing but destitution.

Edited by toon25