England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

Hargreaves was England's best player in '06.

From what I remember he was. Shame he was perma-crocked, really intelligent player.

I always had the hope that he would fully recover at us. I remember being so excited when he started a game out of the blue against Wolves. I think he lasted 6 minutes. Replaced by Bebe. :lol:

Hargreaves was England's best player in '06.

From what I remember he was. Shame he was perma-crocked, really intelligent player.

I always had the hope that he would fully recover at us. I remember being so excited when he started a game out of the blue against Wolves. I think he lasted 6 minutes. Replaced by Bebe. :lol:

Worth every penny of the €3.6m Jorge Mendes received to make that deal happen tbf.

i actually dont mind the team selection. this is a first.

I'm the opposite, if that team see's the light of day in the Euros i wouldn't be surprised if we don't get out of the groups again.

I basically just wanted Vardy and Kane upfront, with Dier and Alli played in a sensible manner.

It's not like I love the team, but I don't see any great options behind the attack, and I really don't want Alli pushed up that far.

Old Wembley was a proper dump like.

I went 4 times, didn't have a decent seat once. Proper grotty inside too, remember rivers of piss all over the concourse.

Just the once for me, but it didn't impress me at all.

6 times I went and the only time I had a seat with a good view was when I sat in the front row of the Olympic Gallery for the charity shield in 1996.

There was bot all in the way of a concourse up there though, very cramped and poor facilities except for the padded cinema style seats.

Stood in the upper tier the first 2 times before the seats were put in and the upper tier had very high steps whereas the lower tier was really shallow and hard to see from.

The only good thing about the old Wembley was the pitch entrance at the corner and the trophy presentation area. The new Wembley could've been so much better mind.

The only good thing about the old Wembley was the pitch entrance at the corner and the trophy presentation area. The new Wembley could've been so much better mind.

Pitch entrance at corner?

The tunnel was in the south end of the ground behind the goal?

Pitch entrance at corner?

The tunnel was in the south end of the ground behind the goal?

Yes but the teams entered the pitch at angle from the corner to avoid the goal and headed towards the centre touch line. Looked great as opposed just coming out the tunnel on Halfway line.