England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

4 minutes ago, gbandit said:

It’s dropping the shoulder but being more of an athlete than Isak. It’s not one or the other. They both have amazing balance and technique but Eze is more athletic and has more pace 

I think you’re getting confused 

Just now, Aiston said:

Gallagher has his purpose, a headless chicken to run round a midfield putting tackles in. Useless for anything else.

On reflection he's Scott parker 

Mrs G, who knows her football, has just sacked it off for a bath. 

"I'm sorry but I'm going in the baaaath. This is boring. Gives you a flash of what the Euros is gonna be like" 

She knas

Standard England friendly. No cohesion from a team who've never played together, against an organised side who've come to defend. 

Not sure Eze is gonna be worth anything anchored to the wing, mind.

There is no balance to this team. Put Guehi left back and Trips right back and you get a semblance of it back.

It's nowhere near the team that will start for England but fuck me....it's like only Eze wants to push to get into the final Euro 2024 squad.

Posted (edited)

DJ trying to wake everyone up with a rave. :lol:

Dido song goes so well with it though.

Edited by Aiston

5 minutes ago, Smal said:

There is no balance to this team. Put Guehi left back and Trips right back and you get a semblance of it back.

Makes no sense. If you have inverted wingers you at least need natural fullbacks

5 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Guehi reminds me of Bramble lite tonight. I've like him for while, but he's not for this level. Nowhere near.

Give the ball away a lot like 

Southgate is the football management equivalent of the neutral planet president from Futurama. Proper grey, dull, risk-free football. Beige alert.

Eze's probably getting a bollocking in there right now for daring to try and make something happen.

Can't wait for three group games like this, probably win one or two with a standard Good Guy Gareth 0-0 in there somewhere.

6 minutes ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

Absolutely shite in the ground. Atmosphere. Match. 

The away fans are having a fuking party though

Away fans are class, I’m right next to them.

They held up one of their little lads, and he had a Newcastle top on. I hope they enjoy their time here.

13 minutes ago, STM said:

What's truly frightning is that Southgate is sitting on the bench scratching his arse.

I'd be going absolutely mental.

If he does end up going to Man Utd it'll be 2020s Ashley/Pardew dream team again

6 minutes ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

Absolutely shite in the ground. Atmosphere. Match. 

The away fans are having a fuking party though

I blame the acoustics. And Tyneside life