Premier League fixtures 2015/2016 - Fixtures in OP

joeyt

Our first game will be at Crystal Palace. Start the season by beginning Pardew's downfall.

I also think this.

Or one of the top 4 away, of course. Televised.

You guys always say this, yet you've now been at home four of the last five seasons.

We're away. Again. That's now five in a row, and two in a row when we've been away for the final fixture too. It would piss me off more if I was still a season ticket holder, but it still grates.

Baffles me why Sky can't sort out their televised games more quickly. Understandable (to an extent) later in the season where they are waiting to see what games are going to be worthwhile, but at this stage there is no real reason why they can't have made their picks within a day or two.

Guest Geordiesned

Any idea as to when the first batch of live matches are announced?

From nufc.com:

Update: this season the Premier League have gone public with the dates when live TV selections will be revealed by Sky Sports and BT Sport:

Broadcast selection announcement dates:

August/September: on or before June 24th

October/November: July 6th

December: September 17th

January: October 19th

February: November 17th

March: January 5th

April: February 3rd

May: March 23rd

Guest Geordiesned

I think I might cancel Sky Sports this year and get BT Sport instead given BT now have the Champions League. I have to be able to watch at least some decent football this season!

Our first game will be at Crystal Palace. Start the season by beginning Pardew's downfall.

I also think this.

Or one of the top 4 away, of course. Televised.

You guys always say this, yet you've now been at home four of the last five seasons.

We're away. Again. That's now five in a row, and two in a row when we've been away for the final fixture too. It would p*ss me off more if I was still a season ticket holder, but it still grates.

Aye but 3 of the 4 have been against a side who finished top 4 the previous season.

As it stands i'm away abroad on hol on the 1st derby day. I'm assuming it'll get put back to Sunday so i should either be flying home as it happens and news will filter through as i stand waiting for cases, or if it's a 4pm KO i'll be dumping my case and heading for the pub. At least another s**t result won't affect my mood on holiday.

I think I might cancel Sky Sports this year and get BT Sport instead given BT now have the Champions League. I have to be able to watch at least some decent football this season!

Watch them in a pub.