Latest Fans Forum 'minutes' released

JJ7

I did particularly like that at least one of these twats clearly looks down on a section of online football supporting/forums while simultaneously only having a modicum of fame or notoriety due to the Internet. Ludicrous attitude and the main reason I can't buy them being 'ok' guys or whatever.

Guest neesy111

I did particularly like that at least one of these twats clearly looks down on a section of online football supporting/forums while simultaneously only having a modicum of fame or notoriety due to the Internet. Ludicrous attitude and the main reason I can't buy them being 'ok' guys or whatever.

:clap:

:lol: Get a grip ffs.

[emoji38] Get a grip ffs.

My grip is vice-like thanks.

I did particularly like that at least one of these t***s clearly looks down on a section of online football supporting/forums while simultaneously only having a modicum of fame or notoriety due to the Internet. Ludicrous attitude and the main reason I can't buy them being 'ok' guys or whatever.

That's doing nowt to help the fat virgin NO crisis. Vice-like grip FFS [emoji38]

I did particularly like that at least one of these t***s clearly looks down on a section of online football supporting/forums while simultaneously only having a modicum of fame or notoriety due to the Internet. Ludicrous attitude and the main reason I can't buy them being 'ok' guys or whatever.

That's doing nowt to help the fat virgin NO crisis. Vice-like grip FFS [emoji38]

Hehehehehe. Vice-like dude, like an internet ninja who has never touched a girl.

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking crease [emoji38]

Neesy is NUFC's Corbyn

Don't refer me to him please, I'm better than that.

Refer? [emoji38] I think you mean compare Nees.

Guest firetotheworks

The nerve! [emoji38] From the BLOKE who thinks in exactly that way but is on a forum and definitely secretly plays Pokémon Go.

Roger Kint, getting his revenge on joeyt.

Is he banned? Shock, most argumentative forum member ever, had him on ignore for years [emoji38]

He really was so argumentative like, glad someone else noticed [emoji38] I was actually warming to him towards the end mind, annoyingly that's when he must have fucked off.

The nerve! [emoji38] From the BLOKE who thinks in exactly that way but is on a forum and definitely secretly plays Pokémon Go.

image.jpg