Latest Fans Forum 'minutes' released

JJ7

Taylor of "Taylor & Besty" must be on the fans forum said all the Rafa stuff not in the minutes while teasing people about what was said the self important prick.

He's an arsehole, met him a few times.  I'm pretty sure they didn't even go to games until recently as they were always tweeting in the middle of games.

Maybe you can get twitter on mobile phones now?

Taylor of "Taylor & Besty" must be on the fans forum said all the Rafa stuff not in the minutes while teasing people about what was said the self important prick.

He's an arsehole, met him a few times.  I'm pretty sure they didn't even go to games until recently as they were always tweeting in the middle of games.

Maybe you can get twitter on mobile phones now?

Nah that'll never catch on.

Met both Taylor and Besty and they're two of the most inoffensive people you could ever come across. Literally nee idea where the hate comes from :lol:

I've been drinking in the Priory in Tynemouth when Taylor has been doing an acoustic set, he seems alreet tbh.

:lol: Neesy has really upset some of Taylor and Besty's followers like

https://twitter.com/NUFC_Leazes/status/763764694620438528

Glad to see Taylor has taken the Tony Hadley comparison well :lol: back in Tony's day he was a hunk too.

They seem like decent lads with decent craic Neesy, stop upsetting the internet.

He met the majority of Newcastle Online members at a "play at SJP"? There must have been hundreds playing at that match.