The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Stabæk back to winning ways :sweetjesus:

Bob Bradley is jinxing shit now he's starting to say stuff as "Do we think we could catch Rosenborg andwin the league? Of course we can, if we play like we did today." Now watch them lose every match left :huff:

Been meaning to ask, has their recent form been more of a blip? Unlucky? Injuries? Or just their true standard? Been closely monitoring their stats but thought I'd get a feel of how they've actually been playing. Because if they're back to their early season form, Stabaek Saturdays/Sundays are back.

For anyone who's interested PaddyPower are doing bet £20 get £10 free in-play on all of the Prem TV games in August, that's £180 worth of free bets by my count.

:thup:

Bet365 last week offered me two free bet offers worth in total £150 . Managed to extract £100 profit out of it by doing backing and laying.

Anyone watching Britain At The Bookies on BBC?

Oddly enough it's got me back properly looking at pricing some stuff up for the first time in a month or so. :lol: Confused as to why Corbyn is 21/10 for Labour Leader, for example.

Did you watch it last night?

Poor lad was £400 up at one point, a few hours later he was £2000 down :lol:

Anyone watching Britain At The Bookies on BBC?

Oddly enough it's got me back properly looking at pricing some stuff up for the first time in a month or so. :lol: Confused as to why Corbyn is 21/10 for Labour Leader, for example.

Did you watch it last night?

Poor lad was £400 up at one point, a few hours later he was £2000 down :lol:

Also that pro at the horse racing who "regularly wins 50k/100k". Coral treat him as a VIP so even they can see where he will end up.

I've just watched last night's episode. I love the program because it's like going back in time about 4/5 year ago when I'd bet every last penny in the hope that a big win was around the corner. I'm very much a small-medium gambler nowadays but it was interesting to watch others who have the same mindset as me. Specifically Steve Palmer from the RP who was on last week. He said something along the lines of "I wouldn't know what to do without a bet. What do people, who don't bet, do for entertainment?"

Anyone still following Hernandoshideaway? Just won @ 5/4. Recouped my losses on the two previous defeats when finishing second to two decent types. The horse definitely has more races in the locker so I'll continue to follow this season.

What's a better goalscorer deal, the paddypower one or betfair? Based on last season which would have made more £2 all season of £5er till end of Oct?

I'm just doing PP's. If Aguero got 20 goals this season, the free £40 would only be match by Betfair if he scored 8 by October.

Citeh/Arsenal, Boro, Brentford, Bayern, Celtic, Ajax, Barca, PSG, Juve league winners. Fiver on each.

Also a trixie on Chelsea, Man Utd and Palace -1 for the opening weekend. :dontknow:

What's a better goalscorer deal, the paddypower one or betfair? Based on last season which would have made more £2 all season of £5er till end of Oct?

I'm just doing PP's. If Aguero got 20 goals this season, the free £40 would only be match by Betfair if he scored 8 by October.

Also, Kun is going to miss the start of the season, so fewer games in which to do it.

Bet365 are doing a new season bonus of 25% up to £100

Where have you seen this mate, can't see anything on the website though I am on my phone.

EDIT: sweet, found it. I've got £150 in my account so going to pull £100 out then put it back in.

I'm leaving my league title accy until October like I did last year, see how everyone starts first.