The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Bet with William Hill on my phone and had De Jong to score anytime yesterday. Had a look after the match and they had put the bet down as Won and the winnings were in my account :lol: :lol:

Only just seen this but if you haven't withdraw pronto. They will take the money back once they realise. Some even put a negative figure on your balance so you can't ever deposit again without paying it back.

"Palpable error" doesn't apply in our favour  :huff:

Brighton at 9/5? Seems incredibly long for an unbeaten team even if QPR have a new boss.

I've gone for the draw on this one. Brighton are away from home and have drawn almost half their games. (P20 W11 D9 L0)

Brighton at 9/5? Seems incredibly long for an unbeaten team even if QPR have a new boss.

I've gone for the draw on this one. Brighton are away from home and have drawn almost half their games. (P20 W11 D9 L0)

Aye, just thought it was long.

Done a draw double on them and Burnley.

Hartlepool, Bayern (-1) and Derby for t'other.

This is going well.