The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Twice in recent memory (Man City v Chelsea this season and more recently Wolfsburg v Man Utd) I ignored my instinct which would have won me £450+ on each occasion, and tried to do a "safer, smarter" bet. So fuck research, going with my gut.

The issue being I have absolutely no idea how this game is going to go. :lol:

I need to get in on this tonight. I know it gets posted everytime but what's the risk free way?

£50 on over 0.5 pre game (B365)

£4 (?) on under 0.5 (PaddyPower)

£50 on Aguero anytime in play (B365)

Is that right? I'll end up just losing a couple quid if Aguero doesn't score? :lol:

I need to get in on this tonight. I know it gets posted everytime but what's the risk free way?

£50 on over 0.5 pre game (B365)

£4 (?) on under 0.5 (PaddyPower)

£50 on Aguero anytime in play (B365)

Is that right? I'll end up just losing a couple quid if Aguero doesn't score? :lol:

It's nominally cheaper to use over/under 6.5 goals (over is 20/1 with Coral so you can lay it for £2.50).

But that's it basically yep.

Never done this before, if I put £50 on Arsenal pre-match, then £50 on City/Draw in-play it would guarantee profit?

I was wondering that (and going to do the same type of bet).  Surely that's too easy? I cant see/work out a catch though :lol:

From a £100 stake (£50 on each bet):

If Arsenal win you'll get back £170 (£50 on Arsenal will return £120 and you'll get your other £50 back for the other bet losing).

If Man City win/draw you'll get back £79 (You'll lose the £50 bet from Arsenal losing and because this bet wins you won't be refunded the £50 from it)

I would advise against it :laugh:

Never done this before, if I put £50 on Arsenal pre-match, then £50 on City/Draw in-play it would guarantee profit?

Will you get over 2.00 on draw/ManC in-play?

It's 1.57 currently, probably not

I see now that they won't refund that "free" bet if it loses

So 10 on Arsenal (at 2.40) before the game wins 24

10 in play on Draw/Man City (at 1.57) in play wins 15.71

If Arsenal win, you've placed 20 (in play doesnt get refunded) and won 24.

If it's Draw/Man City you win 15.71 having placed 20 so lose money

..but how does that mean its free? Or am I wrong in the 2nd part and you'd win 5.71?

I quite fancy the draw tonight so I've backed:

£50 pre match bet on over 0.5 @ 1/25

When the match kicks off I'll place £50 on the draw (5/2 atm, expect same price after a few mins)

If it's 0-0 I'll be £75 in profit.

A score draw and I'll be in profit by £127.50

Any other score  and I'll get my money back (£2 profit)

If Arsenal win you'll get back £170 (£50 on Arsenal will return £120 and you'll get your other £50 back for the other bet losing).

If Man City win/draw you'll get back £79 (You'll lose the £50 bet from Arsenal losing and because this bet wins you won't be refunded the £50 from it)

You can tell i've never done this before :lol:

Might go for over 0.5 then Aguero/Giroud (not sure yet) to score anytime.

You can tell i've never done this before :lol:

Might go for over 0.5 then Aguero/Giroud (not sure yet) to score anytime.

Went Aguero anytime.

Lordy