The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

2 up. Not quite sure what the bookies were playing at. I know it's a derby but they're full strength, at home, and the 3rd best team in the country. :lol:

Thats what i was thinking :lol: 9 minutes in and up to 7/4, you would think they were down to 9 men or something.

Been on a fucking rotten run recently. The amount of times I've been a goal away is bordering on ridiculous, with Peterborough not scoring (but managing to concede 4) at the weekend letting me down for £750 being the icing on the cake. Did have a win on some South American stuff at least but I'm still fuming. :lol:

Anyway, bet365 offer is back, which means only one thing - breaking even.

I'm tempted by Chelsea purely because their odds are so long, 2-1 away win returns £950. PSG haven't played a half decent side for the last three months.

That will stand true after the game tonight. :lol:

I'm thinking 2-1 PSG.

I'm tempted by Chelsea purely because their odds are so long, 2-1 away win returns £950. PSG haven't played a half decent side for the last three months.

That will stand true after the game tonight. :lol:

I'm thinking 2-1 PSG.

Me an'all Froggy, me an'all

Had psg to win 2-1 but the tension is too much so I've cashed out at £283. Nerves are shot!

Did the same but at £357 (£307 profit, was worth £450). Don't think I've cashed out on this offer yet when there's actually been another goal that would have lost me it. Still, can't complain.