The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I need Santos win and over 2.5 goals for a 4 fold to come in, other 3 parts (BTTS in Sao Paolo and Atletico PR games, Deportes Concepion over 1.5 goals) are already in. It's 2-0 Santos after 20 mins, but I've had some rotten luck lately so done a cover on it to finish 2-0 and separately Goias double chance.

Fuck leagues I'm supposed to know stuff about, South America is where it's at.

Rennes vs Nice - over 2.5 and BTTS - 7/5    O0

Agree with this. Unlucky.

:facepalm:

One of the worst bets I've ever placed this given the fact that Nice were 9/4 to score over 1.5 and I didn't trust them enough. Fucking dickhead. Lost an absolute packet this weekend.

I need Santos win and over 2.5 goals for a 4 fold to come in, other 3 parts (BTTS in Sao Paolo and Atletico PR games, Deportes Concepion over 1.5 goals) are already in. It's 2-0 Santos after 20 mins, but I've had some rotten luck lately so done a cover on it to finish 2-0 and separately Goias double chance.

Fuck leagues I'm supposed to know stuff about, South America is where it's at.

£10 returned £206. :) Not been a great week at all, most welcome.

Won 2 bets today. Had £5 on Us BTTS and Nice to win returned £78 back, also had £3 Us, Atletico, Anderlecht, Fenerbahce and Partizan which returned £44.

Had £3 on Mitrovic to score 2+ at 12/1 and £1 for Ben Arfa to score 2+ at 28/1, which came close aswell.

Ben Arfa klaxon:

Nice are playing away at rock bottom Ajaccio next Saturday.

Current prices:

Nice win - 5/4

Nice -1 - 7/2

Over 2.5 - 23/20

I'll keep an eye out for when the team goals and the HBA anytime prices go up but given the form they are in, those are staggering prices that will shorten dramatically before next week.

Dunno why I'm doing this given I've again demonstrated putting anything in this thread means it will lose, but:

BTTS treble at Houston Dynamo, River Plate, Deportivo Cali. Little over 7/1 which I think is generous.

Edit: and unsurprisingly it's going to be nowhere near barring a minor miracle. :lol:

Yep, I've just placed my bet with a loss of £3.29 either way, for the qualifying bet.

I tend to avoid taking up the over 0.5 goal market as I don't want them to get suspicious with me.

Not sure whether to risk the inplay bet or simply match bet it.

£50 on Under 3.5 first half goals on B365 (returns ~£51). £5 on Over 3.5 first half goals on William Hill (returns ~£100).

I just basically copied Wullie (I think) but it's easy, only a £5 risk and you actually stand a chance of wining a decent wedge on your £5 lay.

EDIT: Aye 2nd half goals is better as Under 3.5 first half goals is short for this game

If you're worried about Bet365 flagging you for matched betting I'm pretty sure they're the most lenient (or one of the most lenient) bookmaker when it comes to that.

Yeah, fair enough. But I still have to be cautious as a frequent match bettor. 365 is the last account that I want to be restricted on.

Thanks for the link....  seems a useful information source, that. :thup:

I'm going for the standard:

£50 on Bayern (Bet365, 10/11)

£45 on Bayern (William Hill, 19/20)

£35 on Arsenal (William Hill, 16/5)

Free £50 on Draw (Bet365, 3/1)

Profits of £53.20, £17 or £20 depending on outcome.

Nice little punt on the NFL last night, a sport I have very rarely bet on in the past and never won money on. 

£10 free bet that Sky gave me for no apparent reason.  Did a 5 selection anytime TD scorer accumulator.  Bell, Megatron, Barnidge, Hopkins, Eifert.  But did it as a 4 folds bet, which was good, as Bell somehow managed not to score and he was 8/11, the f***er.

Returned £78.18 and would have been £00 plus, had Bell found the end zone.

Might do this more often for small stakes.  As keeps you interested in a few games and I find accas hard to do for win/lose.  As there seems to be so many upsets each week and a lot of teams are pretty evenly matched.