The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Kaiz, is +1.5 goals in Rosenborg v Bodo/Glimt absolutely nailed on? Looks like they'll win the league tomorrow, so there's a chance they'll coast.

Nailed on indeed. They will win the league tomorrow if they win, and they're at home. I imagine they'll go full strength and absolutely hammer Bodø/Glmt into oblivion so they can focus on the Europa League and cup final for the next few weeks.

So, won my biggest bet last week when I won a 14 accy. £20 into £300. Now I'm close to doing the same, well I need a few games, but Barcelona, Atletico and Valencia should win in the CL leaving only Shaktar away to Malmö in Sweden as my only doubtful bet left. Would be nice to hit £300 twice in the space of 8-9 days.

What was the final score? I had a Rosenborg, Molde and Lillestrom to win treble.  :jesuswept:

1-1

If Rosenborg had only fucking won -2 I'd have won £3k tonight :lol: Vålerenga -1, Lillestrøm -1 and Newcastle all went in. But the most certain of the lot? Nooooo. Fuck you, Kaiz. Fuck you.

What was the final score? I had a Rosenborg, Molde and Lillestrom to win treble.  :jesuswept:

1-1

If Rosenborg had only f***ing won -2 I'd have won £3k tonight :lol: Vålerenga -1, Lillestrøm -1 and Newcastle all went in. But the most certain of the lot? Nooooo. f*** you, Kaiz. f*** you.

Ha ha. It really is a mug's game. I've had a shocking week!