The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Why are Liverpool favourites tonight? ???

Worst goalscoring run in their entire history and are favourites away to Stoke who have battered most the tops sides at home so far? [emoji38]

Liverpool aren't a top side though

Guest Roger Kint

Why are Liverpool favourites tonight? ???

Worst goalscoring run in their entire history and are favourites away to Stoke who have battered most the tops sides at home so far? [emoji38]

Liverpool aren't a top side though

A fact that has nothing to do with my point that Stoke have battered most the top sides so far

Stoke are getting longer as well. They're 1/2 just to score. I'm thoroughly confused, like I'm completely missing something.

Turns out I was. :lol:

I've been f***ing hopeless this season.

This might be my fault. I bet on Stoke.

Put a silly amount on Stoke to win as returns were so good. Fucking gutted they lost. Given the injuries before the game and during the game for Liverpool, I can't work out why Stoke couldn't find the net.

Guest Roger Kint

Stoke are getting longer as well. They're 1/2 just to score. I'm thoroughly confused, like I'm completely missing something.

Turns out I was. :lol:

I've been f***ing hopeless this season.

This might be my fault. I bet on Stoke.

I did too although only in a 5 fold acca so at least got my money back as they were the only shit ones

Guest Roger Kint

Obviously going to jinx if but 8/5 for Swansea to win was taking the piss today. They were odds on yesterday afternoon :lol:

Am I right in thinking the Bet 365 offer isn't on tonight? Must have taken a pasting on the Manure Chelsea borefest.

It was never meant to be. It's on for us and Liverpool on the 17th.

So it is/was. And then Arsenal v Chelsea the following week. Gracias.

Am I right in thinking the Bet 365 offer isn't on tonight? Must have taken a pasting on the Manure Chelsea borefest.

It was never meant to be. It's on for us and Liverpool on the 17th.

So it is/was. And then Arsenal v Chelsea the following week. Gracias.

Then a month and then like 4 again in the space of a fortnight or something. :sweetjesus: