The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

dT1hSFIwY0Rvdkx6TmpMVzFoYVd4amIyMHRiSGhoTG5ObGNuWmxjaTVzWVc0dmJXRnBiQzlqYkdsbGJuUXZhVzUwWlhKdVlXd3ZZWFIwWVdOb2JXVnVkQzlrYjNkdWJHOWhaQzkwWVhSME1GOHhMUzB0ZEcxaGFURTBNelprWWpWaE9USTRaakF6TW1FN2FuTmxjM05wYjI1cFpEMHhNelpGUlVFME5UWXpOVVUwTVRnMFFUQkRRekUyTmtGQlEwRXlRemN4T1MxdU1TNXNlR0V3T0dFXyZ3PTgwMCZoPTYwMCZxPTc1JnQ9MTQ1NjY3OTEwMQ__

Would be my biggest win by a mile, but fairly sure I'll pussy out at some point in the next day

I never cash out bets like, you thought it would win when you put it on - so why change your mind now?

I cashed out a bet once at £100 from a £5 stake, it went on to win and I'd have won £2k... never again! Cash outs are only available to save the bookies more money.

£400 profit from £100 on Molde

:megusta:

Out of interest was there a reason you picked them other than Norway?

Have you seen Sevilla's away form? That combined with the fact they already had a sizeable lead and would never end up trying to attack more than necessary. Was simple.

dT1hSFIwY0Rvdkx6TmpMVzFoYVd4amIyMHRiSGhoTG5ObGNuWmxjaTVzWVc0dmJXRnBiQzlqYkdsbGJuUXZhVzUwWlhKdVlXd3ZZWFIwWVdOb2JXVnVkQzlrYjNkdWJHOWhaQzkwWVhSME1GOHhMUzB0ZEcxaGFURTBNelprWWpWaE9USTRaakF6TW1FN2FuTmxjM05wYjI1cFpEMHhNelpGUlVFME5UWXpOVVUwTVRnMFFUQkRRekUyTmtGQlEwRXlRemN4T1MxdU1TNXNlR0V3T0dFXyZ3PTgwMCZoPTYwMCZxPTc1JnQ9MTQ1NjY3OTEwMQ__

Would be my biggest win by a mile, but fairly sure I'll pussy out at some point in the next day

I never cash out bets like, you thought it would win when you put it on - so why change your mind now?

I cashed out a bet once at £100 from a £5 stake, it went on to win and I'd have won £2k... never again! Cash outs are only available to save the bookies more money.

:thup:

Cashing out is for losers.

There's a time and a place for cashing out. If you've got 2-1 and that's the scoreline going into injury time, and your team's getting battered, why take the risk for an extra tiny fraction of the winnings?

I rarely cash out personally but I've made some very successful ones in the past on teams that went on to concede within minutes.

Nah, cash out makes sense sometimes like, I've held onto bets for the sake of something daft like £30 which have then lost due to a last minute goal and I've dropped over £200.

EDIT: Aye what Wullie said. I've been bitten on the arse big atleast 3 times this season due to the never cash out attitude.

No chance I'd cash that out though triggs. You stand to win 500 or lose 100 at odds of just over evens really. You're basically getting near 5/1 for Atletic to win.

(The image has gone so I'm just working from memory here mind, but I think that's close enough)

EDIT: The bit in italics is the important part like, as that's essentially what you're doing by leaving the bet on. If you don't think it's worth it then cash out.

There's a time and a place for cashing out. If you've got 2-1 and that's the scoreline going into injury time, and your team's getting battered, why take the risk for an extra tiny fraction of the winnings?

Because I had faith when I placed the bet. Rather the sorrow of losing a bet than the sorrow of missing out on more winnings if it comes in.

Obviously understand the thought process would vary from person to person.

Because I had faith when I placed the bet. Rather the sorrow of losing a bet than the sorrow of missing out on more winnings if it comes in.

Also depends how often you bet too, You'll probably not make up the losses when it works out for you if you only stick a bet on here and there. Statistically you're right though, as cash out is there for a reason.

I saw it earlier but can't now, is it Athletic Bilbao?

No way would I be trusting them to beat Valencia given the respective form of both sides, but then I am having a dreadful betting weekend.

I think it was aye, at just over evens I think.

I cannot say I've watched much of either like, is G Nev no longer a laughing stock? :lol:

No way would I be trusting them to beat Valencia given the respective form of both sides, but then I am having a dreadful betting weekend.

I cannot say I've watched much of either like, is G Nev no longer a laughing stock? :lol:

Solskjær made fun of him and since then he's been on fire.

Solskjær made fun of him and since then he's been on fire.

:lol: just checking his recent results like I had no idea. Assumed he'd have lost about 10 in a row by now.

Circumstances change during games though, it's pure stupidity to risk 90%+ of your winnings if your team has had a man sent off, or had their best defender go off injured, or if they're simply not playing like you thought they would. Ruling out the possibility of ever doing it is daft.

My mate on the other hand will regularly cash bets out for a small profit when he only needs one goal for them to win, as he assumes it won't happen. Absolute madness.