Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

Kinda funny how man u went to a lot of trouble securing depays signiture, this guy is leagues ahead though i guess depay may one day come good, albeit his attitude is apparently awful

I'm sorry but no, at PSV Depay was clearly a level above, even Wijnaldum. Just goes to show you never know with transfers. If I had to guess though, Depay will almost certainly improve from his current level whereas I would be surprised if Wijnaldum can keep this rich vrign of form up over time.

I thought  Wijnaldum was voted the player of the season ?

he did.

strange comment about not being able to maintain his form too, not sure how you'd come to that conclusion. The bloke is a class act, you could see that all season it's just took him a little time to gain some consistency.

He was, also i never watched him in Eredivisie ( Depay) but i saw him at the World Cup and he never struck me as some amazing talent then and doesn't now.

He's not done himself any favors by putting on loads of muscle in his upper body though, looks genuinely incapable of exploding in tight spaces because of it unlike Wijnaldum who is really making a living of it so far.

Also tbf to him Van Gaal isn't the best coach to be playing under if you are a forward.

Kinda funny how man u went to a lot of trouble securing depays signiture, this guy is leagues ahead though i guess depay may one day come good, albeit his attitude is apparently awful

I'm sorry but no, at PSV Depay was clearly a level above, even Wijnaldum. Just goes to show you never know with transfers. If I had to guess though, Depay will almost certainly improve from his current level whereas I would be surprised if Wijnaldum can keep this rich vrign of form up over time.

he did.

strange comment about not being able to maintain his form too, not sure how you'd come to that conclusion. The bloke is a class act, you could see that all season it's just took him a little time to gain some consistency.

It's took putting him in the correct position.

he did.

Well tbf Unbelievable has seen a lot more of him than we have

he did.

Unbelievable spent time trying to equate Dummetts deflection with the Sunderland referees performance at Swansea in the "lucky bastards" stakes.

Depay has played better than he has for Man U. he has also bulked up but still seems weak as anything on the pitch, he doesnt bother defending and is known for driving around in wanky ostentatious cars. He's not achieved anything yet and he apparently has a tattoo on his inner lip saying successful. Really. He needs to shape up.

he did.

In a garbage league where different attributes matter more. 

I can see why Depay may have appeared the better play running at Dutch defences, but surrounded by better players (on both teams) it's clear that Gini has got way more ability in his game.  Depay looks like he'll be another failed promising winger in the mold of many that came before.

he did.

In a garbage league where different attributes matter more. 

I can see why Depay may have appeared the better play running at Dutch defences, but surrounded by better players (on both teams) it's clear that Gini has got way more ability in his game.  Depay looks like he'll be another failed promising winger in the mold of many that came before.

He's only been there six months

See I think Gini is capable of going on and being even better. He's risen to this level in PL and I think he will continue to rise.

He was arguably MOTM in his last three outings and if this form persists he could score 20 from midfield. How much better do you expect him to become? All I am saying is that he's playing better than I've ever seen him do and I don't expect him to be able to keep this high level up in all honesty. It could be a permanent thing of course, but I wouldn't be surprised if he tails off a bit, in which case he would still be a very good player for us. There's a reason why he has never been an undisputed fixture in our NT, as shit as we are at the moment. Anyway, long may it last! :indi:

Best player we've had since HBA and exciting in a different way also. Could really become a cult hero here, he has an immense amount of ability.

So glad he's not being "coached" by Pardew, as much as I'm not convinced by old island heed at least he knows how to utilise a player and let them do what they're best at, Pardew would have him at LB by now.

Rolls-Royce of a player. The first player in a few years I could put in that HBA, Ba, Cabaye and Remy bracket. Type of lad if he's in your team you think you have a chance.

Think he's half a step above those.

See I think Gini is capable of going on and being even better. He's risen to this level in PL and I think he will continue to rise.

He was arguably MOTM in his last three outings and if this form persists he could score 20 from midfield. How much better do you expect him to become? All I am saying is that he's playing better than I've ever seen him do and I don't expect him to be able to keep this high level up in all honesty. It could be a permanent thing of course, but I wouldn't be surprised if he tails off a bit, in which case he would still be a very good player for us. There's a reason why he has never been an undisputed fixture in our NT, as s*** as we are at the moment. Anyway, long may it last! :indi:

I think the point I'm trying to make is that he's Upped his level since coming here. He should be given the#10 role for holland now IMO. He's got the right attitude, athleticism and skill for it. He may have not been as good a year ago as he is today is what I'm saying. And I still think he can develop to be even better (my opinion)

He was arguably MOTM in his last three outings and if this form persists he could score 20 from midfield. How much better do you expect him to become? All I am saying is that he's playing better than I've ever seen him do and I don't expect him to be able to keep this high level up in all honesty. It could be a permanent thing of course, but I wouldn't be surprised if he tails off a bit, in which case he would still be a very good player for us. There's a reason why he has never been an undisputed fixture in our NT, as s*** as we are at the moment. Anyway, long may it last! :indi:

Not in terms scoring goals but i think he could get better in terms involving himself and really dominating a game. Not that he's shite at it now but i think he can improve which is what i think Kanji was alluding to in terms of getting better.

Half a step ahead of Hatem? Need some more time.

Skill on the ball, Hatems way in front and has those easy on the eye skills. Wijnaldums game is more basic, built on movement off the ball (Hatems greatest failing), and injuries notwithstanding I think he'll go much further.