Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

A class above everyone on the pitch the last few games. He's absolutely on a different level to everyone around him, much like HBA was. But he's of course  different in terms of his strengths, if he sticks around he's Captain material for a long time.

Cabaye's a really solid midfielder with a good passing range and cracking strike on him, think him going missing was more down to the way we played, I don't think he put in many bad performances. Wijnaldum's on another level though when in this mood, he's absolutely devastating.

Amazed at how good he has been. Just goes to show you can't really predict how well a player will adjust to new surroundings, as I would have said based on their Eredivisie record/reputation/performances there wasn't much between De Jong and him. Pace, power and athleticism make such a big difference in this league.

Amazed at how good he has been. Just goes to show you can't really predict how well a player will adjust to new surroundings, as I would have said based on their Eredivisie record/reputation/performances there wasn't much between De Jong and him. Pace, power and athleticism make such a big difference in this league.

Some people just have an extra level and raise to it or beat it, Gini clearly is a world class player in the making. Honestly love the player to bits.

A poll needs to be inserted into this thread, concerning the transfer fee received in the Summer.

Shaddapayaface.

You forgot to include the '#' Ian.

World class No.10's are tough to unearth, so I'll vote for the option which covers £36m.

He was too much of a passenger in earlier games, suppose it could be adjustment to pace of the games here. He is much more active now and doesn't have so many of those dissapering acts, he seems to be involved a lot more both defensively and obviously offensively.

I think Ayoze is doing well out on the wing, he covers a hell of a lot of ground but seems to fade badly in second half (nearly always...)

He was too much of a passenger in earlier games, suppose it could be adjustment to pace of the games here. He is much more active now and doesn't have so many of those dissapering acts, he seems to be involved a lot more both defensively and obviously offensively.

I think Ayoze is doing well out on the wing, he covers a hell of a lot of ground but seems to fade badly in second half (nearly always...)

Spot on. If you compare him in yesterdays game to the last time we played West Ham he is totally different. He's way more involved, he is sharper and confident and I think he's got a lot more to show yet to come. Wonderful talent.

Been MOTM for the last 3 games.  Took us half a season to get him into a proper system where he plays his favorite position. Getting used to the league was important but I think that's the main he's not going missing now, he's not a winger in a million years. Clever positioning and team-play is his game, not running up and down on the wing.