Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

Think it's slightly over the top the amount of stick he's getting. I am with the people arguing his application during games, that's not up for debate. But in a season that's seen him debut and put 11 goals and 5 assists in with a side that create nothing hardly,and don't score, managed by an utter clown in his early stages,and swapped from Defensive mid,attacking mid,right attacking mid,left attacking mid, centre forward and even left back, he's no doubt found it hard to settle, 2 managers, and a whole new culture and playing personnel.

He's now even saying he doesn't mind playing in the championship and will allow Newcastle or if true, Rafa to decide his future.

You can look and use the Mitrovic debate, loads of fans members claim he's crap and should be written off, but more of a percentage probably saying "he's 21 still it's his first season, he's nearly hit double figures" etc etc. Really we aught to give all the newbies another chance and clear out the ones that have made this team what it is and has been for ages, crap! Those players Sissoko,Colo,Taylor, Tiote,Cisse, even Colback, utter garbage that lot. there will be some of the above here many fans tug over, but they are sh*t and have been for some time. I'd be prepared to give Mitrovic Gini, even Thauvin more time, because we allowed the other mercs above that chance.

As much as it's true Gini has been missing he deserves a small amount of credit due to transitional season and bizarrely id love it if we kept him on, he would p*ss the championship and probably be on 15-20 goals by January, and then a huge offer would come in. Then Raffa or whoever should decide his future. Better for us imo.

Think it's slightly over the top the amount of stick he's getting. I am with the people arguing his application during games, that's not up for debate. But in a season that's seen him debut and put 11 goals and 5 assists in with a side that create nothing hardly,and don't score, managed by an utter clown in his early stages,and swapped from Defensive mid,attacking mid,right attacking mid,left attacking mid, centre forward and even left back, he's no doubt found it hard to settle, 2 managers, and a whole new culture and playing personal.

He's now even saying he doesn't mind playing in the championship and will allow Newcastle or if true, Rafa to decide his future.

You can look and use the Mitrovic debate, loads of fans members claim he's crap and should be written off, but more of a percentage probably saying "he's 21 still it's his first season, he's nearly hit double figures" etc etc. Really we aught to give all the newbies another chance and clear out the ones that have made this team what it is and has been for ages crap! Those players Sissoko,Colo,Taylor, Tiote,Cisse, even Colback, utter garbage that lot there will be some above here many fans tug over, but they are s*** and have been for some time. I'd be prepared to give Mitrovic Gini, even Thauvin more time, because we allowed the other mercs above that chance.

As much as it's true Gini has been missing he deserves a small amount of credit due to transitional season and bizarrely id love it if we kept him on, he would p*ss the championship and probably be on 15-20 goals by January, and then a huge offer would come in. Then Raffa or whoever should decide his future. Better for us imo.

Agree with all of that. There's potentially a very good player in there, and the way we were controlling the ball so well against Spurs, who's to say he won't look a lot better next season as the players start getting used to the Rafa way. We looked comfortable for the first time in possession in that final game, and while it's probably true Spurs weren't putting us under that much pressure, I do think it was down to our formation and the players starting to understand their positions better.

“We were unbeaten for six games,” the Dutch international said of the final few weeks of the campaign.

“If we had done that before, we would have had a better chance to survive.

“We were not stable as a team and we lost too many games.

“I think that’s why we were relegated.”

Check out the big brain on Brett!

“We were unbeaten for six games,” the Dutch international said of the final few weeks of the campaign.

So I always thought his name was Brad!

Think it's slightly over the top the amount of stick he's getting. I am with the people arguing his application during games, that's not up for debate. But in a season that's seen him debut and put 11 goals and 5 assists in with a side that create nothing hardly,and don't score, managed by an utter clown in his early stages,and swapped from Defensive mid,attacking mid,right attacking mid,left attacking mid, centre forward and even left back, he's no doubt found it hard to settle, 2 managers, and a whole new culture and playing personnel.

You can look and use the Mitrovic debate, loads of fans members claim he's crap and should be written off, but more of a percentage probably saying "he's 21 still it's his first season, he's nearly hit double figures" etc etc. Really we aught to give all the newbies another chance and clear out the ones that have made this team what it is and has been for ages, crap! Those players Sissoko,Colo,Taylor, Tiote,Cisse, even Colback, utter garbage that lot. there will be some of the above here many fans tug over, but they are sh*t and have been for some time. I'd be prepared to give Mitrovic Gini, even Thauvin more time, because we allowed the other mercs above that chance.

Cannot disagree re Vinyl, though I'd give Sissoko and Tiote a chance in a Benitez team too.

He's a smart motherfucker that's right, we got relegated because we lost too many games.

He's a smart motherfucker that's right, we got relegated because we lost too many games.

We'd have stayed up if we had got more points.

We'd have finished 14th on 43 points if the officials had done their jobs properly according to a league table in one of the National papers yesterday. Mackems would have been relegated with Norwich and Villa.

We'd have finished 14th on 43 points if the officials had done their jobs properly according to a league table in one of the National papers yesterday. Mackems would have been relegated with Norwich and Villa.

link to that?

Say what? Do such hypothetical standings exist? If so, how would it have affected every other team?

Say what? Do such hypothetical standings exist? If so, how would it have affected every other team?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/7167792/Revealed-Real-Premier-League-table-shows-Arsenal-should-be-champions-and-Leicester-runners-up.html

I think he's talking about this article.

Shocking, providing the sun is being accurate. The video show some right howlers like.

What could be done though, short of video evidence for every penalty box incident?

Start a petition though at earliest opportunity, Sunderland and Newcastle to swap places.

edit: NPW. FFs, this is happening with alarming frequency, there must be a conspiracy

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/7167792/Revealed-Real-Premier-League-table-shows-Arsenal-should-be-champions-and-Leicester-runners-up.html

I think he's talking about this article.

So, I open that expecting to see Leicester's offside goal against us and Wes Morgan's handball (against us and others) but they weren't there. Nice to see they've done their homework. Didn't bother reading it.

Aguero offside, Coloccini red-card, possibly Mbemba handball v Man Utd...can't think of any others mind.

Norwich handball in the build-up to their winner, denied a blatant pen at West Brom when 0-0 which could have been a three point swing!