Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

No idea why anyone would want Colback in front of the back 4 anyway , he's far too aggressive and pushes too high.

I don't rate him but if you are going to play him then you atleast play him further forward, to limit his defensive responsibility.

Hopefully Anita is fucking neewhere near the team.

Bit of an absurd statement given that he's easily the best deep-lying midfielder we've got.

Would sooner play without a holding midfielder than waste a shirt on Anita.

Aye, it's not like he was by far the best player on the pitch in our last competitive game or anything.

He was, it was a very good performance. Unfortunately it didn't make up for the months of shite.

You mean when he was sitting on the bench wondering what the fuck he did wrong in a previous life while utter dross like Ryan Taylor and Colback were starting in midfield ahead of him?

Can't get my head round people not rating Anita. The lad is exactly the kind of possession player we need.

Guess it depends on your taste in football a bit. I would pass it round all day if I could.

One thing I will say is that he is heavily overrated on here, that said he is one of our better midfielders, and certainly better then Colback.

The thing is he isn't even a quality short-passing, possession player. Time and time again his passing was highly suspect when he played last season. Different styles of play, but he isn't as good as Colback, as unfashionable a statement as that may be.

The thing is he isn't even a quality short-passing, possession player. Time and time again his passing was highly suspect when he played last season. Different styles of play, but he isn't as good as Colback, as unfashionable a statement as that may be.

Ajax are well known for their route one, hoofball, direct style, right from the academy, up to the first team.

While Anita sometimes does indeed enjoy a good game of hide and seek, I agree that he isn't as good at it as Colback :thup:

Ajax are well known for their route one, hoofball, direct style, right from the academy, up to the first team.

Well let us hoy Winston Bogarde up front then. Honestly man, its preferable to actually watch a player instead of just referencing his former club.

Well let us hoy Winston Bogarde up front then. Honestly man, its preferable to actually watch a player instead of just referencing his former club.

Ana, I wish I had been watching the same NUFC as you for the last 20 year.

Folowashola's circuits crashed sometime during his erotic defence of Alan Pardew and he's now stuck on a loop ghosting The King. HBA was fat and lazy, Mbiwa would never be fit for this league, Anita is shite, Colback is lush, Marv has the heart of a pea etc.

Folowashola's circuits crashed sometime during his erotic defence of Alan Pardew and he's now stuck on a loop ghosting The King. HBA was fat and lazy, Mbiwa would never be fit for this league, Anita is shite, Colback is lush, Marv has the heart of a pea etc.

:lol: Do need a new player to form an opinion on tbf.

FWIW I do think we need to replace Anita :lol:

Once we have replaced Willo, Obertan, Colo, Riviere, Saylor, Sammy, Elliott etc

We're soft as fuck in the centre of midfield though and have been for a while, although Anita is a better player than all of those mentioned he's tussling for arguably the most important position on the pitch with fucking Jack Colback.

It has never occured to you that many times when he has played he might have been low on confidence and maybe not always match fit? These things happen when you're not wanted from the beginning, and spend a lot of time on the bench. He was never a player that Pardew rated or wanted i guess. The few times when he looked like he was about to find form he got dropped, unfairly, only because other players who had been injured/suspended returned. If your manager doesn't have any belief in you, your not match fit, get dropped for no reason at times, and all this combined with being in a new league (in the beginning) and in a team that is as disjointed as you'll ever see, playing a type of football that you've never played before. No f***ing wonder you're not at your best and hide at times you weirdo!

I'm not saying he's top class or anything, what i mean is that he's better than he's been able to show many times.