Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

No way any agent owns a private jet. They'll maybe lay one on when they expect a big pay day but that's as close as it gets.

I thought his agent was Pini Zahavi who is as rich as agents get.

I always think this about agents. If an agent gets a percentage, how many players does he have to move to earn more than a footballer in that year? I bet it's not that many. Some will even get a percentage of the contract rather than a one off fee. I'm sure whoever brokers the massive moves will be earning more in that one deal than the player will in a year.

No way any agent owns a private jet. They'll maybe lay one on when they expect a big pay day but that's as close as it gets.

I always think this about agents. If an agent gets a percentage, how many players does he have to move to earn more than a footballer in that year? I bet it's not that many. Some will even get a percentage of the contract rather than a one off fee. I'm sure whoever brokers the massive moves will be earning more in that one deal than the player will in a year.

Of course they get a percentage of the contract as they are employed by the player, they'll also get a cut of sponsorships, endorsments etc.

Of course they get a percentage of the contract as they are employed by the player, they'll also get a cut of sponsorships, endorsments etc.

Could one not just do without an agent? Honest question as I don't really know what they do except negotiate salary and stuff.

Could one not just do without an agent? Honest question as I don't really know what they do except negotiate salary and stuff.

They can have the PFA negotiate for them. James Milner used to do that but he probably has an agent now.

They can have the PFA negotiate for them. James Milner used to do that but he probably has an agent now.

Chris Sutton had the PFA as his agent, at least for his move from Norwich.

Unless you're very good at negotiating and have a good sense of the market, you'd be much better off with an agent. Sure you have to give the little scrote a percentage, but then he can rinse the fuck out of the client on your behalf.

The most halmful thing is moves being encouraged when they aren't to the benefit of the player.

Scholes didn't have agent either, loads of talk about him sticking on 50k a week at Man Utd as he'd just say 'give me the same as before, not really bothered about negotiating '.

Scholes didn't have agent either, loads of talk about him sticking on 50k a week at Man Utd as he'd just say 'give me the same as before, not really bothered about negotiating '.

To be fair if your at one of the biggest clubs winning trophies consistently and are happy with £50k per week (which for the majority of his career was on the high end of pay scale for footballers), then there is little reason to move and little reason to negotiate.

He was on £180k for the last 3 years of his United Career, he might have been on 50 about 15 years ago.

Unless you're very good at negotiating and have a good sense of the market, you'd be much better off with an agent. Sure you have to give the little scrote a percentage, but then he can rinse the fuck out of the client on your behalf.

The most halmful thing is moves being encouraged when they aren't to the benefit of the player.

Yeah, I can see that one. I also guess most of the agents pick their clients up when they are in their teens and as a teen you have no clue about how the world works so you'd need the help.

Aye, there has to be loads (all?) of agents who only want to make money so they promote moves that isn't in the players best interest. Sad, but that's the world today I guess.