Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

It's ok HTT, it's perfectly reasonable to have an opinion that alters from time to time.

On here? You're joking. If you change your mind you're fickle, if you go against the grain you're wrong and if you stand by your opinion you're stubborn!

Of course you're allowed to change your opinion. It's when you say he's amazing one week and worse than shit the week after that makes you look stupid.

Absolutely crazy guy - love him. Enjoyed him going head to head with that dirty little s*** Alli.

Think Alli has replaced Nasri as my new favorite player to hate. Dirty wanker.

Yip, that was deliberate on Mbemba whatever Alan "I'm biased against NUFC" Smith said.

That was shit from Alli like. First time I have seen him in a full match and he's a horrible, niggly, little shit and thankfully we now have someone a bit crazy and full of passion to twat the fucker. Mitrovic is fast becoming a fan favourite and rightly so. His attitude towards the team and playing for us is somewhat inspirational given the state the club is in

That was shit from Alli like. First time I have seen him in a full match and he's a horrible, niggly, little shit and thankfully we now have someone a bit crazy and full of passion to twat the fucker. Mitrovic is fast becoming a fan favourite and rightly so. His attitude towards the team and playing for us is somewhat inspirational given the state the club is in

His face was a picture when Perez scored.

It's ok HTT, it's perfectly reasonable to have an opinion that alters from time to time.

On here? You're joking. If you change your mind you're fickle, if you go against the grain you're wrong and if you stand by your opinion you're stubborn!

Of course you're allowed to change your opinion. It's when you say he's amazing one week and worse than shit the week after that makes you look stupid.

:lol: Yeah.

Lack of technique is bollocks, he's extremely good with the ball at his feet for someone his size. He doesn't have much explosion while dribbling but he doesn't lack technique.

Not his fault that we hardly get in the box, personally he's one of four players we have that i would actually keep. The rest are s**** and wouldn't mind being rid of at all.

:thup:

Mitro came on and did what he needed and sorely lacked. He brought long balls down, he distributed and moved us forward, he attacked and pressed and forced their back line to play on their toes a bit more, he stood up to Walker and Alli when they were being twats...he scored the equalizer when I've seen us not shove that in and he had a huge hand in the winner. He's got all the talent and technical ability too IMO.

Lack of technique is bollocks, he's extremely good with the ball at his feet for someone his size. He doesn't have much explosion while dribbling but he doesn't lack technique.

Not his fault that we hardly get in the box, personally he's one of four players we have that i would actually keep. The rest are s**** and wouldn't mind being rid of at all.

:thup:

Mitro came on and did what he needed and sorely lacked. He brought long balls down, he distributed and moved us forward, he attacked and pressed and forced their back line to play on their toes a bit more, he stood up to Walker and Alli when they were being t***s...he scored the equalizer when I've seen us not shove that in and he had a huge hand in the winner. He's got all the talent and technical ability too IMO.

A good few times he barged in front of a defender to win and retain long high balls . We have to learn to try and use that rather than leaving him to it.

Was a tank when he headed the ball down to Wijnaldum who then played a lofted pass back and Mitro nodded It into Perez's path. Not only is he strong and wins many high balls, he also has precision when he does it.

Brilliant from the lad today, think he's earned the start against Villa, would like to see how he does up there with De Jong.

Bet he had a few words for Alli at the end, think the poor kids arse went after Mitro gave him some feedback.

Brilliant from the lad today, think he's earned the start against Villa, would like to see how he does up there with De Jong.

Bet he had a few words for Alli at the end, think the poor kids arse went after Mitro gave him some feedback.

Think the same.

I'd like

Blob

Jan      Mbemba    Colo    Mbabu

Sissoko        Anita            Win

Ayoze        De Jong

Mitrobitch

Christmas tree the Villa tossers. It's pay back to those tosspot fans that took great pleasure in us going down.

He makes his presence felt in all sorts of ways, and he has the ability to lift the side.

Still needs to calm down. The challenge on Alli was a bit wild, and likewise the way he jumped on the players who were celebrating Ayoze's goal.

He makes his presence felt in all sorts of ways, and he has the ability to lift the side.

Still needs to calm down. The challenge on Alli was a bit wild, and likewise the way he jumped on the players who were celebrating Ayoze's goal.

:lol: FFS man.

Get a grip.