Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

This guy wasn't the striker we needed to buy. Misses chances for fun.

Absolutely the guy is a total and utter plank. Plays in a shit league for Anderlecht and scores goals what makes people think he can do it in this league the cunt is no better than Leigh griffiths ffs

He was one of the strikers we needed to buy. Charlie Austin would've had a couple today.

Well if you look at it that way, I suppose. We needed physicality. We also needed someone who is capable of scoring absolutely gilt-edged chances that come from more than a centimetre out.

This guy wasn't the striker we needed to buy. Misses chances for fun.

Absolutely the guy is a total and utter plank. Plays in a shit league for Anderlecht and scores goals what makes people think he can do it in this league the cunt is no better than Leigh griffiths ffs

Such a rapist post. He's 21 years old, ffs.

Not much wrong with him. The bigger problem is that we don't create many chances (and has been for years) meaning there's so much pressure on our strikers to be perfect. Ba could do it, Remy could also, but it's just not a sustainable way to play.

He was one of the strikers we needed to buy. Charlie Austin would've had a couple today.

Said this back in August.

We would have been comfortably in midtable by now if we'd had Austin instead of this fat pudding.

He'd be on the treatment table, more like.

Not much wrong with him. The bigger problem is that we don't create many chances (and has been for years) meaning there's so much pressure on our strikers to be perfect. Ba could do it, Remy could also, but it's just not a sustainable way to play.

That is a fair point but I've seen Mitrovic miss four big chances in the last three games alone, two of them absolute sitters. We need someone better than that and should have bought as such. Can't understand the signing given the amount of money we put towards it, same with Thauvin, and De Jong and Cabella the year before. If we were actually prepared to spend money this summer I cannot understand why we didn't get better players.

That is a fair point but I've seen Mitrovic miss four big chances in the last three games alone, two of them absolute sitters. We need someone better than that and should have bought as such. Can't understand the signing given the amount of money we put towards it, same with Thauvin. If we were actually prepared to spend money this summer I cannot understand why we didn't get better players.

They'd cost more money. We only wanted the illusion of ambition, not real, expensive ambition.

That is a fair point but I've seen Mitrovic miss four big chances in the last three games alone, two of them absolute sitters. We need someone better than that and should have bought as such. Can't understand the signing given the amount of money we put towards it, same with Thauvin. If we were actually prepared to spend money this summer I cannot understand why we didn't get better players.

They'd cost more money. We only wanted the illusion of ambition, not real, expensive ambition.

Nah.

Lush ball in from Sissoko after great work before it to set up that sitter.

Problem was he angled his run wrong and headed it straight the way he was facing, unfortunately he wasn't facing the goal.

Could easily get a better striker for 13m or whatever he cost

Mitrovic was an exciting signing, a young player with a lot of potential and highly rated. Obviously you can't rely on a 21 year old kid to move to the league and score 20 goals to keep you up but he's being written off far too quickly here.

Not a criticism of Mitro but the point. Isn't that what good strikers do though? Score goals from half chances and clear cut chances? Heard Deeney the other day say he just plays a ball into space for Igahlo. He's strong, quick and a good finisher he'll get there before the defender then beat the goalie.

When Cisse finds his shooting boots the goals come. Right place right time, good finish. Our creativity doesn't improve.

I like some things about him, and was excited about his link up with Perez earlier in the season even when we were losing a lot. But young player or not, as a striker he needs to score goals chances like that today. Not good enough for what we need right now. Obviously not his fault he's relied upon like this at 21 of course and I'm by no means writing him off.

I think if he loose a kg or two his feet and his head will be quicker, he will have that cutting edge that he is lacking atm.

This is a problem our coaches needs to address and they also need to get our squad in shape and hit form when they are suppose to.

Cant remember the last time a player actually got better after joining us? Yes Perez looks good, but he has been good since day one and I actually think he is getting worse this season... If we are to have the transfer setup we have today with buying young talents and selling them, then we need to have top class staff around them(fysio, coaches etc).

I think if he loose a kg or two his feet and his head will be quicker, he will have that cutting edge that he is lacking atm.

This is a problem our coaches needs to address and they also need to get our squad in shape and hit form when they are suppose to.

Cant remember the last time a player actually got better after joining us? Yes Perez looks good, but he has been good since day one and I actually think he is getting worse this season... If we are to have the transfer setup we have today with buying young talents and selling them, then we need to have top class staff around them(fysio, coaches etc).

:lol: