Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

If this bloke scores against the mackems, genuinely expect him to murder someone on the pitch in excitement and eat them raw.

:lol:

It'll be Perez he goes for.

Thought he was abysmal v Leicester.

You are mistaken. He did everything other than score and we created zero chances for him.

If he does the same again and Defoe plays shite but scores then Sunderland fans will be happy.

If this bloke scores against the mackems, genuinely expect him to murder someone on the pitch in excitement and eat them raw.

:lol:

It'll be Perez he goes for.

'Mitrovic steps up to take the penalty, he looks calm.  Perez on the other hand seems to have soiled himself and started crying.'

I'm not sure how anyone could have watches the Leicester match and thought he was shit.

Me neither, he played well. Obviously needs a goal but his all round play was pretty good on Monday.

:thup:

His link up play is very good, if he can add a few goals to that he'd be a top class old fashioned centre forward.  I think that'll come in time, he needs to develop his instincts in front of goal.  Not just the finishing but the movement and anticipation too.  He's not there yet and probably shouldn't have the responsibility of leading the line at this stage but that's what we've got and we'll just have to hope Rafa can get a bit more out him quickly.  Getting Shearer in to give him some coaching would be interesting, I think he'd benefit massively.

I'm not sure how anyone could have watches the Leicester match and thought he was shit.

Me neither, he played well. Obviously needs a goal but his all round play was pretty good on Monday.

His link up play is very good, if he can add a few goals to that he'd be a top class old fashioned centre forward.  I think that'll come in time, he needs to develop his instincts in front of goal.  Not just the finishing but the movement and anticipation too.  He's not there yet and probably shouldn't have the responsibility of leading the line at this stage but that's what we've got and we'll just have to hope Rafa can get a bit more out him quickly.  Getting Shearer in to give him some coaching would be interesting, I think he'd benefit massively.

I'm sorry but this is just absolute rubbish to think this guy will ever be a top class forward is ridiculous. This guy is 21 yet has absolutely no characteristics of a striker at all.1. He can't score, 2. He's as slow as shit no pace at all. 3. He never seems to jump for a header so no threat in the air, 4. He has no positional sense what so ever, 5. He can not think ahead or anticipate where he should be to be a dangerous threat to the opposition

If you watch him it's like watching a Sunday league player who's trying his hardest. The guy isn't even as good as Shola was and that's a damning indictment

Top class forward my Arse some of you on here need to remove the blinkers

I'm not sure how anyone could have watches the Leicester match and thought he was s***.

I'm sorry but this is just absolute rubbish to think this guy will ever be a top class forward is ridiculous. This guy is 21 yet has absolutely no characteristics of a striker at all.1. He can't score, 2. He's as slow as s*** no pace at all. 3. He never seems to jump for a header so no threat in the air, 4. He has no positional sense what so ever, 5. He can not think ahead or anticipate where he should be to be a dangerous threat to the opposition

If you watch him it's like watching a Sunday league player who's trying his hardest. The guy isn't even as good as Shola was and that's a damning indictment

Someone finally telling it like it is.

I'm not sure how anyone could have watches the Leicester match and thought he was s***.

I'm sorry but this is just absolute rubbish to think this guy will ever be a top class forward is ridiculous. This guy is 21 yet has absolutely no characteristics of a striker at all.1. He can't score, 2. He's as slow as s*** no pace at all. 3. He never seems to jump for a header so no threat in the air, 4. He has no positional sense what so ever, 5. He can not think ahead or anticipate where he should be to be a dangerous threat to the opposition

Over-exaggeration like this does you no favours.

He's undoubtedly had a tough first season, despite bugger all service, and has played poorly at times.  Fact remains he should never have been brought in to be our main striker (although interesting to see that Austin, who loads of people thought was the answer, has done very very little at Southampton) and should have been understudy for a year or two to find his feet and get used to the league.  But he has shown quality at times and I think he will improve over time - for example, he dominated Smalling in our 3-3 match with Man Utd when everyone was raving about Smalling being the best English defender around.

There was a reason why he was on nearly every list of the best young players in Europe - he hasn't suddenly become crap.

http://inbedwithmaradona.com/100-2014-review/2014/12/2/aleksandar-mitrovic

http://inbedwithmaradona.com/100-2015-2/2015/12/10/aleksandar-mitrovi

http://www.theguardian.com/football/gallery/2014/dec/30/transfer-window-20-premier-league-targets-for-january-2015

I thought he was pretty poor against Leicester tbh, but I don't know why some are absolutely desperate for him to fail.

He has some really good qualities and obviously needs time to develop them properly in this league, it's not guarenteed he'll fulfil his potsntial but atleast give him a chance.

There was a reason why he was on nearly every list of the best young players in Europe

Because he was flattering to deceive in a dominant team in the 10th best league in Europe? I wonder how many 'merit lists' he would appear on now?

Shades of Kris Boyd here - couldn't miss at rangers, couldn't hit a barn door at Boro.

Has had good and bad games but I would say that's to be expected from a 21 year old coming into a new far superior league. Problem is he's been asked to be our main striker all season due to the club's inadequate recruitment in the summer and January. Add that to the fact that he has had no one playing anywhere near him to support him or had any decent delivery from out wide then it's hardly surprising he's struggled at times.

Still think there's a decent striker in there but we need to play to his strengths and he needs a partner or at least someone to link up with.

Is due a big game, hopefully it will be tomorrow!

Need to stop playing Gini off him, it's not helping the guy at all.

He will come good once we get someone adept at receiving the ball to feet and then linking with him from that number 10 spot. Gini is rubbish at that. Ayoze is our best bet at the minute.

He will come good. Quality player.

Superior Striker is a complete striker specific on and off the field training program designed by ex Pro Allan Russell to maximize the overall performance of attacking player's. Allan is now one of the most sought after young coaches in Europe and is considered the finest individual striker coach in world football and a pioneer in striker specific training.

Allan has a client list full of Premier league, top European, Champions league and International players all seeing instant and long lasting results and improvements in their game. Every element and fine detail of what it takes to become a world class goal scorer has been implemented into the design and methods of this program. The technical, physical, tactical and mental science of how to establish your self as a ruthless and consistent goal scorer are just some of the objectives covered to take your career beyond the levels you aspire to

Superior Striker is a complete striker specific on and off the field training program designed by ex Pro Allan Russell to maximize the overall performance of attacking player's. Allan is now one of the most sought after young coaches in Europe and is considered the finest individual striker coach in world football and a pioneer in striker specific training.

Allan has a client list full of Premier league, top European, Champions league and International players all seeing instant and long lasting results and improvements in their game. Every element and fine detail of what it takes to become a world class goal scorer has been implemented into the design and methods of this program. The technical, physical, tactical and mental science of how to establish your self as a ruthless and consistent goal scorer are just some of the objectives covered to take your career beyond the levels you aspire to

Hopefully it's not just for Mitro  :lol:

Possibly not the best choice to use a picture of him standing completely static being marked out by a fake person with no arms :lol: