Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

It's taken 84 days for this thought to cross my mind but: what a fucking wanker! If this barmy Arab hadn't hoofed Walker, he would have had more game time preseason, probably would have started with Gayle, and possibly would have helped us pick up points. Stupid cunt.

It's taken 84 days for this thought to cross my mind but: what a fucking wanker! If this barmy Arab hadn't hoofed Walker, he would have had more game time preseason, probably would have started with Gayle, and possibly would have helped us pick up points. Stupid cunt.

giphy.gif

So....from being told we want to keep our top players and don't need to sell rafa has systematically sold all our best players (even if they are not worthy of that description)

Are you fucking mental or what? :lol:

We need a really massive forward signing if we sell Mitro. We'll look a different team when he's back.

How? Is he going to fix our problems getting the ball from the back to the final third of the pitch and then delivering the ball into goal scoring opportunities?

It's taken 84 days for this thought to cross my mind but: what a f***ing w*****! If this barmy Arab hadn't hoofed Walker, he would have had more game time preseason, probably would have started with Gayle, and possibly would have helped us pick up points. Stupid c***.

barmy Arab...wtf?

We need a really massive forward signing if we sell Mitro. We'll look a different team when he's back.

How? Is he going to fix our problems getting the ball from the back to the final third of the pitch and then delivering the ball into goal scoring opportunities?

We looked much better every time he came on in the end of season run in.

He's not going to fix the s*** football we are playing, unless we think lumping the ball long is going to get us promoted.

I do.

Are all championship defenders 5'6 like?

No, they are big lumps who Mitrovic can match in both strength and crazy.

I'm also hoping his return means we play with two strikers.

We've been putting in loads of crosses so far in both games. Deliberately so even. Deliberately playing wide, basically because it's the path of least resistance and we haven't been able to create anything.

Problem is we have midgets up front. Today Anita was even getting into the box for them for crying out loud.

If we have no plan B, then yes I think Mitrovic will make a difference for the better. By having a real aerial option in the box but also by occupying defenders and giving Gayle/Ayoze/Ritchie more room with the scraps.