Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

He's not my type of player like, but I'm blatantly going to like him.

There'll probably be loads of NUFC fans that hates him, which will make me love him even more.

Having a 1 in 2 goal scoring ratio while having played so many games already for a 20-year old is canny impressive, even if it's only in the Belgian and Serbian league. Encouraging that he's scored in the CL as well though.

From what sense do you guys not think people will like his game? Just out of interest.

There's some idiots around who won't like his personality, you know the ones who don't like Ben Arfa.

Do we know much about his personality though? It's just that celebration, which apparently has nothing to do with what we all thought (allegedly!).

Seems like a confident young guy that believes in his abilities, which is definitely a good thing.

He's not my type of player like, but I'm blatantly going to like him.

There'll probably be loads of NUFC fans that hates him, which will make me love him even more.

Having a 1 in 2 goal scoring ratio while having played so many games already for a 20-year old is canny impressive, even if it's only in the Belgian and Serbian league. Encouraging that he's scored in the CL as well though.

From what sense do you guys not think people will like his game? Just out of interest.

There's some idiots around who won't like his personality, you know the ones who don't like Ben Arfa.

Do we know much about his personality though? It's just that celebration, which apparently has nothing to do with what we all thought (allegedly!).

Seems like a confident young guy that believes in his abilities, which is definitely a good thing.

Not really but people will assume it from the outset naturally.

I hope he's a bit crazy anyway, we lack some crazy in the team.

The 20-year-old Serbian international arrives from Anderlecht and has put pen to paper on a five-year deal at St. James' Park, which is the fourth biggest transfer in the Club's history.

Balance sheet champions looking less likely now :anguish:

With the 34M in the bank and the profits from 14/15 to June this year, we could easily have £50M+ to spend and still have a positive balance sheet.  By definition the new season should be profitable too with the extra money coming in.  I would hope they spend most of it as there is little point giving the tax man 20% each year, that pays for another player (or a training ground).

asked about him on a Serb footie forum

I've learned to judge players not only on their skill and physical tool set, but on their mental capability and in in Mitro's case, God bless him, there's not much there.

He is confident to the point where he becomes cocky and for his country puts up more of a fight, but he's also a guy who's lazy, gives up easily, argues a lot with opposition and team mates and generally comes off as someone who doesn't care that much.

I hope he can grow up eventually, but like I said, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed and will need the right guidance. Preferably from someone he can look up to, keep in mind, Balo is his role model

He doesn't look very strong or athletic, but his reputation says otherwise. Guess he is only 20 as well.

Just pleased he doesn't look overweight.

Nothing like that picture that has done the rounds on here when he actually looks like fat fucker :lol:

asked about him on a Serb footie forum

I've learned to judge players not only on their skill and physical tool set, but on their mental capability and in in Mitro's case, God bless him, there's not much there.

He is confident to the point where he becomes cocky and for his country puts up more of a fight, but he's also a guy who's lazy, gives up easily, argues a lot with opposition and team mates and generally comes off as someone who doesn't care that much.

I hope he can grow up eventually, but like I said, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed and will need the right guidance. Preferably from someone he can look up to, keep in mind, Balo is his role model

And yet he still manages a brilliant goals to games ratio. Some talent.