Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely no problem with him being dropped every now and then if Cisse is going to be putting performances like that. Way too young to handle being our main guy at the moment. Up until the second goal I really felt if we'd brought him on he'd get himself sent-off. Eventually I'd like to see him up front with De Jong.

Absolutely no problem with him being dropped every now and then if Cisse is going to be putting performances like that. Way too young to handle being our main guy at the moment. Up until the second goal I really felt if we'd brought him on he'd get himself sent-off. Eventually I'd like to see him up front with De Jong.

I think he would be too static for that. Need pace and movement up front, none of our strikers provide that. Cisse provides a little bit of movement. Crying out for pace

I don't understand why he was dropped but Cisse has done alright so I guess he'll stay out for now. Seems he's being managed OK behind the scenes so hopefully he'll be ready when needed.

I think it's just a case of having options, Cisse is a proven premier striker so there's every reason to give him some games. If anything losing his place to Mitro seems to have given him a kick in the pants. He worked hard yesterday and really put in a decent shift.

He was thrilled post game hugging Gini, just needs to keep working and get back starting over Cisse. Im happy for these two to compete for the leading role if they perform. A Norwich like Mitro & Liverpool like Cisse more often please.

I can't understand why you'd bring Thauvin on to play in Mitros position unless Mitro was either injured or being punished. Certainly what I thought at the time.

Didn't Thauvin got out wide and Perez went up top? Thauvin covered the left back position a couple of times fairly well.