Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest neesy111

I haven't lost hope. His fundamentals are ok. He's got a half decent touch and can strike the ball. He just looks lost - like he's not sure what his role is or where he should be. A lot of the time he's marked out of the game or he's making stupid impossible runs to try and find half a yard of space. He needs to have more movement around him and just let him be the poacher he can be. He's just not going to be able to do that until he has time and space to latch on to half-chances. We're not going to get those half-chances until we've got more movement from the midfield breaking the defensive line.

When our attacking play in general, as a team, improves then so will his performances.

Poacher?[emoji38]

He's got absolutely no f***ing poaching instincts man. Michael Owen scored more goals with his head than this guy in the same amount of games. He's good everywhere except in the penalty area.

I'm here tbh. I like the lad but he's awful in the box. Doesn't even look useful attacking goal with his noggin.

If we're talking about his form with us, I can't really argue. My entire point is that he's not able to play his game because he's got no time or space because we're shit.

We didn't sign a player who was good at hold up play but shit in the box. We signed a player who could put chances away too. I agree that he only offers hold up play right now, but the reason for that isn't because he's fundamentally only capable of that side of the game. The team plays a role, too. As does his confidence.

He's not going to get time and space at any team in the premier league.

This hopeless fucking carthorse doesn't even get into any positions where he's likely to score. Always goes to chest the ball down rather than flick it on for a runner which usually breaks the play down

He truly is a 21st century Billy whitehurst but no where near tough enough

I hate this guy with an absolute passion 13m for 3 decent goals from open play the other 2 a pen and from 6 inches

If we stay up by some miracle then this guy needs marching back over the channel

When he first arrived seemed much better - got on the end of a good few headers - looked the real deal - maybe he's holding back on his aggression - he looks a shadow of his former self.  Hope he turns it around as loads of potential - he's still just a kid.

Mitro need players to move around him. He do not have the pace or skill to be left isolated on top by himself.

If we get movement around him, use wingers to get crosses in to him, he will score and set up some goals.

When we are playing deep, we need more pace up front imo.

With how direct we played last night.  If that is the gameplan away from home, then he has to start, unfortunately. 

I heard Carragher saying about Benitez wasn't afraid to go direct in certain games, when he was at Liverpool.  Well, if we're going to do that.  Then there is no point in playing Perez or Cisse up there.  As the ball will come straight back on an even more regular basis. 

I'm not counting Doumbia.  As it just seems similar to the Ferreyra signing.  Doesn't seem like he is anywhere near match fit or in favour. 

I don't actually think he's weak or that he gets bullied.  He held his own against two brick shithouse centre backs.  But when he's facing goal, he's just not good enough.  He is so clumsy and awkward, when trying to run with the ball or take a touch.  Doesn't even look like a footballer.  Shola had more grace.  It's so annoying, that he can get his body in and be physical, with his back to goal.  Yet he never seems interested in causing havoc in the box or launching himself at the ball.  That said, when you have Sissoko and Perez as your wide men and you rarely get any decent crosses in.  Then I'm not sure he's going to get many chances to do this.

This hopeless f***ing carthorse doesn't even get into any positions where he's likely to score. Always goes to chest the ball down rather than flick it on for a runner which usually breaks the play down

I hate this guy with an absolute passion 13m for 3 decent goals from open play the other 2 a pen and from 6 inches

If we stay up by some miracle then this guy needs marching back over the channel

What runners?

This hopeless f***ing carthorse doesn't even get into any positions where he's likely to score. Always goes to chest the ball down rather than flick it on for a runner which usually breaks the play down

What runners?

Fair point. He is shite though it really amazes me what this useless cunt Carr seen and thought " this guys a star" . It's no co incidence he's managed by the same sports management company that does about 6 of our other players

If you watch him play he puts himself about. But Jesus Christ I'd put myself about on the pitch. He has no pace skill confidence or anything and for a lad of 21 who should be buzzing and busting a gut and be quick off the mark that's worrying. This guy will be knackered by the time he's 25

He never looks fit either always puffing out his Arse after 10 minutes. He makes Kevin Nolan look like some kind of ironman

I like Mitrovic, I think he is unfortunate in the fact he is currently playing in a side who create very little for him.

Without him we have absolutely no attacking outlet, he holds the ball up but very often finds himself on his own with no team mates anywhere near him.

If we had a Defoe style striker to run off him, we'd be much higher up the league (potentially Perez but he is asked to play too deep).

If he had 40 chances a game and missed them all, I'd agree he's toilet but in reality he has to feed off scraps and probably only gets one chance a game. It is impossible for him to be a striker when the midfield have to protect the defence too much and our flair players create fuck all for him.

He looked better with De Jong with him, I'd quite like to see them two play together on Sunday.

Guest neesy111

I don't buy this create very little for him myth.  Granted we create less than other sides but he's never in the right position for players to actually get the ball to him.

I don't buy this create very little for him myth.  Granted we create less than other sides but he's never in the right position for players to actually get the ball to him.

Which is a direct effect of him having to cover the whole of their half and hold the ball up because none of our other players enter their half :lol:

To get the best out of him, someone needs to play up with him and not as deep as they currently do.

Which is a direct effect of him having to cover the whole of their half and hold the ball up because none of our other players enter their half :lol:

To get the best out of him, someone needs to play up with him and not as deep as they currently do.

More a direct effect of his shite movement and how slow he is

I would like to persist with him but I thought he was bobbins yesterday. Anytime the ball came into him his first touch was fucking awful and we pretty much lost it immediately. Not that he was the only one guilty of this.

With how direct we played last night.  If that is the gameplan away from home, then he has to start, unfortunately. 

I heard Carragher saying about Benitez wasn't afraid to go direct in certain games, when he was at Liverpool.  Well, if we're going to do that.  Then there is no point in playing Perez or Cisse up there.  As the ball will come straight back on an even more regular basis. 

I'm not counting Doumbia.  As it just seems similar to the Ferreyra signing.  Doesn't seem like he is anywhere near match fit or in favour. 

I don't actually think he's weak or that he gets bullied.  He held his own against two brick shithouse centre backs.  But when he's facing goal, he's just not good enough.  He is so clumsy and awkward, when trying to run with the ball or take a touch.  Doesn't even look like a footballer.  Shola had more grace.  It's so annoying, that he can get his body in and be physical, with his back to goal.  Yet he never seems interested in causing havoc in the box or launching himself at the ball.  That said, when you have Sissoko and Perez as your wide men and you rarely get any decent crosses in.  Then I'm not sure he's going to get many chances to do this.

I'm assuming we brought him here on loan for a reason, that reason being the strikers aren't scoring goals. I've a feeling Rafa will end up starting him if we don't win against Sunderland.