Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I wouldn't wanna see this lad made a scapegoat, but him being a cult hero is probably one of the most annoying things about our fans. Some genuinely think he's a very good player.

Well it's the same bullshit oh at least he puts in the effort which is the very reason some fans prefer the likes of Goufran over players like HBA

I wouldn't wanna see this lad made a scapegoat, but him being a cult hero is probably one of the most annoying things about our fans. Some genuinely think he's a very good player.

WE got promoted from the championship last time because the other teams didn't have finishers and we did. If he's our striker next season, we might well be the other team.

We don't exactly play to his strengths though do we? If Andy Carroll had this lot for service he'd be absolutely knackered.

WE got promoted from the championship last time because the other teams didn't have finishers and we did. If he's our striker next season, we might well be the other team.

We don't exactly play to his strengths though do we? If Andy Carroll had this lot for service he'd be absolutely knackered.

You could say the same for Cisse in that case.

thats the difference maces have Defoe we have this plank. i firmly believe we wouldn't be in this position if wed signed charlie Austin. but oh no we can't sign a guy over 26 can we

rip this stupid fucking transfer policy up you bunch of clueless cretins

Austin has done great at Southampton fwiw.

His weaknesses have become more apparent in the crunch games of late, was expecting improvement from him and it just hasn't happened. Would give him a go with Armstrong in the Championship to see how that might work

Guest neesy111

There's no place for a striker with no mobility like mitrovic in the PL.  He's just a better version of Jon Parkin.

What are his strengths? He is shite in the air and his heading is awful. His shooting and finishing are also awful.

His weaknesses have become more apparent in the crunch games of late, was expecting improvement from him and it just hasn't happened. Would give him a go with Armstrong in the Championship to see how that might work

I'd keep him, but we need to go out and find one of those Championship-level goalscorers to start. Bring Mitro off the bench, let him learn that way.

He might be ok with a striker like Defoe playing off him, Armstrong might fit the bill.

If Rafa stays though that won't happen as Rafa is a unchangable 4-2-3-1 manager, lone striker stuff.

What are his strengths? He is shite in the air and his heading is awful. His shooting and finishing are also awful.

I don't think we can use Andy Carroll as a comparison in his favour either. He's no Andy Carroll.

You're shite and awful.

Guest neesy111

I don't think we can use Andy Carroll as a comparison in his favour either. He's no Andy Carroll.

Carroll is mobile and good on the deck for starters.  Just a complete crock.

He might be ok with a striker like Defoe playing off him, Armstrong might fit the bill.

If Rafa stays though that won't happen as Rafa is a unchangable 4-2-3-1 manager, lone striker stuff.

I think Rafa would prefer the Shane Long type of striker who can play the channels and finish when he gets the chances.

I think Rafa would prefer the Shane Long type of striker who can play the channels and finish when he gets the chances.

He does, he likes a mobile striker who runs the channels, Mitro can't do that. Armstrong though, that'll be interesting and the only thing i'm looking forward to right now, seeing how Adam does (if he plays of course).

You're shite and awful.

Why? Because I point out that Mitrović can't hit a barn door? He's proved me correct for most of the season. However much anyone 'loves' him he's failed to do the job. It's not his fault he's NUFC's main striker but he's still failed (as did NUFC in buying him instead of a proven Premiership striker).

Like the lad but he was not ready for top flight football and I'm not to sure about him in Championship now either tbh.

I think a year in the Championship will do him wonders to be honest.

Even had we survived I would have argued that a season long loan in the Championship would be a good move. Incidentally I think Perez could do well with a year in the Championship, though he'll probably have much better offers.

I think a year in the Championship will do him wonders to be honest.

Even had we survived I would have argued that a season long loan in the Championship would be a good move. Indigently i think Perez could do well with a year in the Championship, though he'll probably have much better offers.

What?

He's snail slow and his finishing is awful. I don't get why so many on here think he could be a world beater in a few years time.

totally agree

I've not seen a guy so slow as a centre forward for a long time. this cunt makes jan molby look like usain bolt