Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest firetotheworks

Awful from him for the red. Makes what he did before that worthless.

What he did before that was worthless too. Had it been worth anything I'd put money on him missing, because that's generally what he does.

Haven't seen it yet but if it's as bad as it sounds then he really needs to sort himself out. I've defended him on here a fair bit and I think if he can sort his head out there's a decent striker in there, but if he's gonna be an absolute cunt like this then we're better off without him.

Guest firetotheworks

Didn't see the incident. Did he really feign injury afterwards? That would make it even worse, IMO.

It does. For all these people loving him, seemingly because he's a nutcase, they seem to forget that he's also a disgusting cheat along with his idiotic tackles, and has been from the day he arrived, throw in the fact that he's a striker who doesn't really score goals, it's not hard to dislike him.

Didn't see the incident. Did he really feign injury afterwards? That would make it even worse, IMO.

It does. For all these people loving him, seemingly because he's a nutcase, they seem to forget that he's also a disgusting cheat along with his idiotic tackles, and has been from the day he arrived, throw in the fact that he's a striker who doesn't really score goals, it's not hard to dislike him.

:thup:

9 goals in his first Premier League season isn't that bad, to be perfectly fair to the lad, at the end of the day, like.

It depends whether he's capable of turning that into 15 or more. 9's not really enough over a season and it certainly won't be next season.

Yep. He's a cheating coward. I wish we hadn't signed him to be honest.