Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Really want to see him do well here, think him and Gayle could work well together, but will we ever see that?

Unlikely, Rafa isn't going to be as forgiving of shit finishing as some of our fans.

A 21 year old in his first season playing in the PL expected to lead the line and win games singlehandedly for a team who created next to fuck all ffs. He also finished as our top scorer :lol:

Ignoring the total crock of dickheads like Dummett, Colo, Taylor, Sissoko, Wijnaldum who were all much more constructive in getting the side relegated.

It does make me laugh though, so many defending him.

Yet the one f*** up by Sels in that League Cup tie and everyone hating him, it was our fault we were knocked out of the cup despite having 20+ chances to score. :lol:

Sels hasn't just made one f*** up like :lol:

He wasn't a key part of us getting relegated from the Premier League like Mitrovic either. :lol:

Yet Mitro gets a free pass on that.

Well Sels wasn't here last season was he? :lol:

Point I'm making is Mitrovic gets a free pass on his f*** ups yet Sels doesn't and Mitrovic has f***ed up way more and more often than Sels. :lol:

Maybe it's because Mitrovic has at least shown signs of potential that he isn't absolutely useless unlike Sels?

A 21 year old in his first season playing in the PL expected to lead the line and win games singlehandedly for a team who created next to fuck all ffs. He also finished as our top scorer [emoji38]

Ignoring the total crock of dickheads like Dummett, Colo, Taylor, Sissoko, Wijnaldum who were all much more constructive in getting the side relegated.

His age and first season in the PL are irrelevant to the fact that he was a big reason we went down. Wasn't Gini our top scorer BTW? Calling Dummett a dickhead is a bit harsh too like

Yet the one f*** up by Sels in that League Cup tie and everyone hating him, it was our fault we were knocked out of the cup despite having 20+ chances to score. :lol:

He wasn't a key part of us getting relegated from the Premier League like Mitrovic either. :lol:

Point I'm making is Mitrovic gets a free pass on his f*** ups yet Sels doesn't and Mitrovic has f***ed up way more and more often than Sels. :lol:

Maybe it's because Mitrovic has at least shown signs of potential that he isn't absolutely useless unlike Sels?

What potential is that?

He hasn't looked like he's improved in the past year at all either. His finishing certainly isn't any better.

What potential is that?

He hasn't looked like he's improved in the past year at all either. His finishing certainly isn't any better.

Scoring some goals in the Premier League and having the 7th best goals per minute ratio in the Championship at the age of 22.

What potential has Sels shown?

A 21 year old in his first season playing in the PL expected to lead the line and win games singlehandedly for a team who created next to f*** all ffs. He also finished as our top scorer [emoji38]

His age and first season in the PL are irrelevant to the fact that he was a big reason we went down. Wasn't Gini our top scorer BTW? Calling Dummett a dickhead is a bit harsh too like

Aye, he was - my error.

Point still stands on Dummett though.

What potential is that?

Scoring some goals in the Premier League and having the 7th best goals per minute ratio in the Championship at the age of 22.

Wow.

What potential is that?

Cisse...Ameobi etc also scored some goals in the PL. The amount of good chances missed, games we failed to win due to Mitro were key in relegating us.

It's not saying much saying that considering he hasn't (rightfully) been given many starts in the Championship in the first place....especially when it's 3 bloody goals (in two games), he's missed more games due to suspension. :lol:

He only made one in that game mind.

Christ on a bike. :anguish:

What potential is that?

Cisse...Ameobi etc also scored some goals in the PL. The amount of good chances missed, games we failed to win due to Mitro were key in relegating us.

It's not saying much saying that considering he hasn't (rightfully) been given many starts in the Championship in the first place....especially when it's 3 bloody goals (in two games), he's missed more games due to suspension. :lol:

Of course it was the fault of a 20 year old in a new county, leading the lines of an established Premier League team on his own that relegated us, nothing to do with having a poor, demotivated squad caused by a horrendously incompetent manager who was given far too long to sink us, primarily due to a horrendous owner that drummed a culture of failure into us over a period of years and actively restricted any forms of ambition because he assumed we were good enough based on f*** all while he counted his pennies.

Narrow minded 'fans' like you are the reason why we get such a bad rap as being f***ing deluded idiots.

What potential is that?

Of course it was the fault of a 20 year old in a new county, leading the lines of an established Premier League team on his own that relegated us, nothing to do with having a poor, demotivated squad caused by a horrendously incompetent manager who was given far too long to sink us, primarily due to a horrendous owner that drummed a culture of failure into us over a period of years and actively restricted any forms of ambition because he assumed we were good enough based on f*** all while he counted his pennies.

Narrow minded 'fans' like you are the reason why we get such a bad rap as being f***ing deluded idiots.

Wonderful, you cannot even have a negative opinion of Mitrovic without someone spouting that sort of drivel. :lol: