Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

His card was marked from the off thanks to Steve McClaren's comments before he'd even kicked a ball for us.

He does look like a total thug but that shouldn't influence referees.

If Harry Kane was doing that the pundits would be saying how great he is at putting himself about, etc..

Whether this particular incident warrants a ban is neither here nor there.. he never started on a level playing field.

I would say he's made that playing field unlevel with his past actions a bit, but i do agree he gets an unfair go by the refs. Fouls against him not given and perfectly good challenges by him given as fouls.

The bloke can't win, if he didn't try and press and chase the ball down everyone would be calling him a waster. As it is he's gone in a little late, but it wasn't his fault he hit a midget, elbow was pushed out in an attempt to muscle away and not in a horizontal position denoting intent to do damage. Harsh, but absolutely expected, I wouldn't be happy with the FA if I was Rafa that's for sure.

:lol:

The bloke can't win, if he didn't try and press and chase the ball down everyone would be calling him a waster. As it is he's gone in a little late, but it wasn't his fault he hit a midget, elbow was pushed out in an attempt to muscle away and not in a horizontal position denoting intent to do damage. Harsh, but absolutely expected, I wouldn't be happy with the FA if I was Rafa that's for sure.

He literally can win, if he doesn't elbow him in the head

No surprise here, it was obvious he'd get in bother for it.  It was stupid and needless rather than brutal but he deserves everything he gets.  And for people saying he's hard done by, didn't he get booked for a brainless foul about 3 seconds after coming on as sub on his debut?  The lad's a knacker and he needs to get his shit together.  No decent manager wants a player who's more likely to cost you the game than he is to win it for you.  He'll end up playing in shit leagues for the rest of his career if he doesn't sort himself out.

Misstro at his best - misses more games through suspension than he scores goals. And seemingly that will make him even more of a legend on here.

I've seen this claim before, and it's simply not true. Nobody likes the thicko more because of his daft antics. He's a character, and a potentially really good player. That's why me and others still like him. He's got more to come, but he definitely needs to get rid of the dirty play.

In the context of Mitro it's a silly thing to do, but for almost any other player it would just be considered a fairly standard collision and nothing more would be said. I do think in this case he's more unlucky than idiotic.

It's one thing to tell him to stop being violent, it's another to criticise him excessively for fairly minor bits of physical contact.

Misstro at his best - misses more games through suspension than he scores goals. And seemingly that will make him even more of a legend on here.

I've seen this claim before, and it's simply not true. Nobody likes the thicko more because of his daft antics. He's a character, and a potentially really good player. That's why me and others still like him. He's got more to come, but he definitely needs to get rid of the dirty play.

He's a character because of his daft antics though.

Agree with this. He looks like he's expecting lanzini to try to go past him but instead he actually goes for a quick lay off and lowers his head in the movement. Mitro just steamrolls through the same running line.

It's a bit clumsy maybe, but it's a shoulder barge if Lanzini doesn't play the ball like that. Which is what mitro suggests after the incident.

Sent off in his first Premier League game, his last Premier League game last time round and another ban in his first one back

Yep. We were also comfortably winning in the last two against both Spurs and West Ham, making them extra brainless.

A lot of punditry seems to be knee jerk or trotting out cliches in place of insight. The cliche Mitro has created for them is that he's violent and needs to be watched. It's hard not to laugh when he kicks a keeper up the arse in a friendly, but it just marks his card further.

He's a useless gormless cunt.

Agree with this. He looks like he's expecting lanzini to try to go past him but instead he actually goes for a quick lay off and lowers his head in the movement. Mitro just steamrolls through the same running line.

It's a bit clumsy maybe, but it's a shoulder barge if Lanzini doesn't play the ball like that. Which is what mitro suggests after the incident.

Must be the clumsiest professional footballer of all time

It's all so soft nowadays. He is a little hothead at times but a bit unlucky here tbf.

Its turning into a proper fairies game.. all these middle class queers saying "Oh no you cant bump into someone"

Where were you in the 90s?

Silly? yes.. but all this mangina bullshit needs to stop.

Mitro has only been charged due to his reputation and the fact it was highlighted by every major media outlet, although you can counter that by saying he's made a rod for his own back in the first place to get that reputation.

He needs to be far smarter in the same way that Shelvey does and make sure he can start to earn the trust of Rafa. I do think that out of all of our players under Rafa, he's the one that's got a bit of a raw deal though.

He's a useless gormless c***.

giphy.gif

Think the focus should be squarely on the FA here. Two blatant red card incidents at Huddersfield have gone completely ignored and yet this, THIS, gets flagged up for a ban?

The club need to call them out on it - stand up for ourselves. Bring up these massive discrepancies in press conferences. Ferguson never took any sh*t off them and we need a bit of that. The stats (which someone put up recently) speak for themselves - no one sent off against us since 2013 and we've had 15 in that time. You can't have different rules for different clubs.

You can be sure we're not the only club that doesn't trust them. Why not make it public every time and point out the even more blatant incidents they turn a blind eye to? As it stands we're acting like a small club - whenever the FA turn up we bend over.

Never rated him and think of him as more of a liability than anything else but I've now seen the incident around half a dozen times and I do think he's been harshly treated.

Kane, Vardy, Rooney etc do that (and let's be honest they have many times) they are praised for their determination and desire despite the game already being won.

What's that now, 94 Premier League games since we had an opposition player red carded against us and both Spurs and Huddersfield could perhaps count themselves fairly fortunate that they both finished with 11 players on the pitch.

He's a useless gormless c***.

5 in last 10 premier league games. Extrapolate that and he'd be on for 20+ goals this season  :frantic:

Unfortunately based on current run rate this season he'll be missing for half of our games.