Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

His piety and humility, flowing across the pitch with the grace of one unencumbered by trivialities, evoked a favorable comparison to Ben Kingsley's Gandhi.

:lol: While that's true, it may be the only time in the history of the Internet that a future Serbian warlord will be compared to Gandhi.

He looked like the king of chavs next to the refined Gini in that interview :lol:

Although Gini does seem to have incredibly superior bone structure compared to mere mortals.

Guest Howaythetoon

If he had pace he would be insane. He's a very good centre-forward, however. A bit of a throwback really. I'm liking what I see. Perez is essential to his game and that part of the field though. Without him and Mitrovic could quite easily get lost up there and we could look toothless. They combine so well. Is great that we have two front men who can hold onto the ball, bring others into play and be so strong in possession too, especially given they are totally different players with different roles.

Love the title-change :lol:

There were a few times I muttered big Al's name to myself (more so than the usual daily dosage) while watching him play.

Fuck, it feels so, so good to have a player like this again in our team! I'm putting it down to blind luck rather than some elaborate tactical policy.

http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/image/upload/c_fill,h_421,w_316/t_mp_quality/image-eric-bana-have-you-seen-his-best-performance-3d170209-3a3b-41e4-a4d4-60f4aff000f0-jpeg-90546.jpg

Reminds me of eric banna as Chopper.

http://www.thesecretfootballer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/mitrovic-.jpg

He won't, he'll be areet man.  Mad cunt wants to score and become a hero.

my concern over him will only be if we're taking a beating and looking like getting humiliated, if it's a proper game of football he'll be fine

looks like that arsenal red card might be the best thing to happen to him long-term really

hope the ref isn't a weak bellend mind

Looked quite calm on Sunday - just hope he keeps his head if things go pear-shaped.

Agree, think the 3 game ban and a few words from management will have sorted his head out. He has his maiden SJP goal now and all is looking good for him so I don't see any reason why he would want to risk that - he is first choice now.  A goal or three on Sunday would be nice!

Just hope they don't go out of their way to wind him up!!

They clearly will like. I imagine Cattermole will fly at him within the first two minutes.

Think Cattermole will target Wijnaldum first.  Expect him to pile into him in the first two minutes.