Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I love the use of the term "fan boys", like being a fan of a player who plays for the team we're fans of is some sort of absurdity. :lol:

Such a dimwitted viewpoint like, the idea that starting a big centre forward means you can only hoof it long all day.

Guest neesy111

He's a £13m striker, he was brought here to score goals but the excuses given for him are terrible.  I heard on here and from many other supporters he was going to tear up this league as he was a big fuck off centre forward.  I also heard as since Perez was good in la liga 2 he would score 20+ in this championship.  People actually need to think about the context of the player in the league they are in.  Mind Gayle was being written off by half of this place on Saturday.

That's my thoughts on the matter.

He's a £13m striker, he was brought here to score goals but the excuses given for him are terrible.  I heard on here and from many other supporters he was going to tear up this league as he was a big f*** off centre forward.  I also heard as since Perez was good in la liga 2 he would score 20+ in this championship.  People actually need to think about the context of the player in the league they are in.  Mind Gayle was being written off by half of this place on Saturday.

That's my thoughts on the matter.

He's played less than two games in this league and has scored a goal. :lol:

He's started one game man. He scored in that game. [emoji38]

Blanking out last season then?

You're banging on about how you heard he was going to tear up this league though, suggesting that's proven wrong, fact is he hasn't yet played enough minutes to make up two full games in this league..

He didn't do that badly last season.  He should have scored more but at 21 he scored 9 goals.  The same as Rondon and Benteke, two fewer than Pelle and one more than Rooney and Bojan.  I suspect he compares fairly well on a goals to minutes ratio as well.

Guest neesy111

You're banging on about how you heard he was going to tear up this league though, suggesting that's proven wrong, fact is he hasn't yet played enough minutes to make up two full games in this league..

I'm banging on how people came to that conclusion without thinking it remotely.

PFM style stuff tbh.

Guest neesy111

He didn't do that badly last season.  He should have scored more but at 21 he scored 9 goals.  The same as Rondon and Benteke, two fewer than Pelle and one more than Rooney and Bojan.  I suspect he compares fairly well on a goals to minutes ratio as well.

Age and experience is different.  He's quite experienced for a 22 year old, they need to be separated.  The one good thing for him is that we won't lose any pace as he doesn't have any to begin with.

How exactly do you decide who is or isn't thinking about things properly?  Someone has the opinion he'll rip this league up, you obviously disagree, lets wait until he's actually played a few games to see who's right eh?

Guest neesy111

How exactly do you decide who is or isn't thinking about things properly?  Someone has the opinion he'll rip this league up, you obviously disagree, lets wait until he's actually played a few games to see who's right eh?

Well our manager doesn't fancy it clearly.

Guest neesy111

Like him or loathe him, he changed the game tonight.

I agree with that.  Though as a few have said he didn't play that well, but our directness towards goal massively improved us.

He is massively overrated by our fans and isn't going to get lots of goals but as I always say he is vital to us in having a focal point and someone to win knock downs etc

Agree. I don't rate him and he's not particularly good but he gives opposition defenders something to think about, which Diame doesn't. We did look better in the final third when he came on last night although anything would have been an improvement on Diame.