Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Only 17 minutes on the pitch, and without scoring was quite effective at holding up the ball and provided a couple of invaluable knock downs.

Hes not the finished article, hes not amazing, and whether he will hit massive highs as a player with us is yet to be seen but I'm convinced given a proper run and time he will do well for us in this league.

Rallied the crowd and the troops from the moment he came onto the pitch too.

Think Rafa will rest a few on Saturday given his rotation policies are planned weeks in advance and we just had two consecutive games against the two of the most notable clubs in the division.

Would expect to see a return of Mbemba, Hayden, Perez and Mitrovic to the first team at a min. Maybe a rest for a few like Dummett. We will see - Rafa has all the data.

Only 17 minutes on the pitch, and without scoring was quite effective at holding up the ball and provided a couple of invaluable knock downs.

Hes not the finished article, hes not amazing, and whether he will hit massive highs as a player with us is yet to be seen but I'm convinced given a proper run and time he will do well for us in this league.

Rallied the crowd and the troops from the moment he came onto the pitch too.

Just watching the highlights back. His cushioned header for the winner is really good like. I hope he finds some sort of goalscoring form in this league but even if not, like people have said, he should be able to make a far bigger difference than Diame is that far forward at the minute.

Didn't he get beat in the air and the centre back nodded it down?  Good that he was up there making a nuisance of himself, though.  Was involved in the 3rd and 4th and it sounds like he had 2-3 headers at goal, too.

Just watching the highlights back. His cushioned header for the winner is really good like. I hope he finds some sort of goalscoring form in this league but even if not, like people have said, he should be able to make a far bigger difference than Diame is that far forward at the minute.

Didn't he get beat in the air and the centre back nodded it down?  Good that he was up there making a nuisance of himself, though.  Was involved in the 3rd and 4th and it sounds like he had 2-3 headers at goal, too.

Maybe :lol:

Just watched a blotchy vid on Youtube, not the HD one on the Sky website. Looks like a perfectly weighted header in 16-bit.

Maybe :lol:

Just watched a blotchy vid on Youtube, not the HD one on the Sky website. Looks like a perfectly weighted header in 16-bit.

Nah it's deffinitely his header like, Shearer-esque lay off  :aww:. You might be thinking of the build up to Gouffrans goal. The pressure starts with him holding Bassong off and Bassong trying to get round him but heading it straight to Ritchie.

He played a massive part in both goals.

EDIT: Also it looks like Gouff's left free for the equaliser as Bassong tries to check where Mitrovic is.

Just seen his assault on Gayle; what a loon. Gayle in a neck brace and Rafa with broken ribs wouldn't be good. Hagrid's daft brother comes to mind.

:lol: In fairness though, if he wants to see the pitch more, murdering his nearest competition in the name of a "goal celebration" is a genius ploy.

I won't be able to see too much of the football while NUFC is in this division, but he did look lively in the highlights for the last match. I saw enough last season to think he can develop into a useful, though likely not dynamic or dominant, player at the Premiership level, so there are definitely expectations from me to see him perform in the Championship. It seems he deserves the chance, and this season is massively important in his career.

• 2 weeks later...