Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Caused Norwich all sorts of problems last season. Could be worth a go.

Have Norwich still got the same central defenders? Mitro's not going to cause any bother with his pace, then it comes down to whether he can impose himself against championship central defenders with his strength. Question mark for me there still, he's decent, but he's no Andy Carroll. Still not convinced by his finishing either. He deserves a chance though, if he performs he can keep the shirt, if not, then I guess Murphy will deserve the next chance to fill the target man role.

Caused Norwich all sorts of problems last season. Could be worth a go.

Have Norwich still got the same central defenders? Mitro's not going to cause any bother with his pace, then it comes down to whether he can impose himself against championship central defenders with his strength. Question mark for me there still, he's decent, but he's no Andy Carroll. Still not convinced by his finishing either. He deserves a chance though, if he performs he can keep the shirt, if not, then I guess Murphy will deserve the next chance to fill the target man role.

I am convinced by his finishing, it's shite!

Guest neesy111

I read it as a hot streak overall, not specifically against Norwich. I like Mitrovic a lot but he's contributed virtually nothing this season, obviously.

Anyone who's played just over 100 minutes of football would be in the same boat tbh, hes scored at least, sitting on better than 1 in 2 ATM.

You are his biggest fan by a mile.

I read it as a hot streak overall, not specifically against Norwich. I like Mitrovic a lot but he's contributed virtually nothing this season, obviously.

He's only played 111 minutes and the majority of that was in a 6-0 win in which he scored :lol:

He's only played 111 minutes and the majority of that was in a 6-0 win in which he scored :lol:

It's completely his own fault about only playing 111 minutes mind. :lol:

Anyone who's played just over 100 minutes of football would be in the same boat tbh, hes scored at least, sitting on better than 1 in 2 ATM.

Hardly, just not getting on his back after just over 100 minutes of game time in which hes scored and assisted a goal ffs :lol:

I do like him a lot and think given the chance he will score a lot of goals this season.

Just keeping some balance to everything, Perez has been trash for 75% of his game time this season and doesn't get half the abuse Mitro gets.

Hardly, just not getting on his back after just over 100 minutes of game time in which hes scored and assisted a goal ffs :lol:

I do like him a lot and think given the chance he will score a lot of goals this season.

Just keeping some balance to everything, Perez has been trash for 75% of his game time this season and doesn't get half the abuse Mitro gets.

Most people have been slating Perez as well this season because he's been poor for the most part. Whether it's Perez or Mitrovic, they need to be producing the goods consistently in this league, regardless of the goals they should be causing teams problems. Mitrovic hasn't really had much opportunity this season so maybe he deserves a chance. Even if he doesn't get on the score sheet he should be holding the ball up and bringing players into the game effectively. It will be interested to see how he gets on tonight if he starts.

His match fitness is an issue, would you say?